Lucky pulls... But who do I ascend now?

Ok, I got super lucky. Two single pulls gave me Sartana and Heimdall. But now I have to decide:

Should I bench costume Kadilen for Heimdall or max Kadilen first?

And should I max Sartana? I wanted her for a while but recently got Seshat and already maxed her. Though I appreciate diversity in my roster I bet second panther would still be better?

Level up of costumes is more easy and not require 4* ascend material. So in my opinion it’s not a problem. Max Heimdall and after C.Kadilen

Yes. Especially if you will get C.Sartana.

Haven’t maxed original Kadilen though. I didn’t have her before pulling her costume.

And about Sartana: Currently I don’t have her costume. I barely do summons except for the free ones at the costume chamber. If I pull her costume, I will max her for sure. But odds are low. So I wouldn’t take costume / cb into account here…

Which hero you use now as center in your defence team?

Even w/o costume she can do 1400 damage in defence (with skill of wizard class). Now imagine what kind of damage can be after cutting off defence by panther :slight_smile: One from the best S1 hero

1 Like

I have Telluria. So defense is not really a factor. Think war should be my priority. So I bet Kad would be better…

And I have many wizards. Onatel and Proteus are on 18 (I might strip emblems from Proteus, but he is very useful in tournaments…). And I was going to emblem JF next. I still need a good purple hero for defense though. Currently I have Panther+16 in the wing. Seshat is on talent node 3, I might give her Buddy’s emblems and bring her to 10 or 11. I have also Finley in my defense, who took most of my ranger emblems

Understood, another one Telluria in the game :slight_smile: In this way C.Kadillen will be better. If I rememeber right skills of Maragareth and C.Kadillen do not overlap.

Seshat is a very good purple hero for defence (in left or right corner). Even w/o emblems Sartana will be very useful in your attack team together with panther, Clarissa and Seshat

1 Like

Choose the one first needed as war tank…I will probably tend to costumed Kadilen.

Second one is easy. Seshat >>>>>>>>>> Sartana.
Seshat is like a million times better than Sartana. Of course also Sartana is worth maxing but go Seshat first.

Tough call, i love heimdaI use him on my mono green team everyday. But costume kad is more dangerous with fast speed and dodge. I wld to kad first.

1 Like

seshat is maxed already. question is second panther or sartana

green war tank is telly already. but will max kad first for war offense. but she also has to wait a little… just finally pulled almur. the one i was actually pulling for. i think that was my best pull so far: tyr, sartana, heimdall and almur in 20 pulls. :slight_smile:

Though call… but IMO…
Purple: 2nd Panther, then maybe Sartana, so that we have 2 great synergy purple teams, also bring double Panther is not a bad idea :wink:
Green: Heimdall or Kadilen-C, if you already have MN/Alby, I’ll go Kadilen, otherwise Heimdall.

1 Like

If you run 2 purple teams in war go panther. Congrats on the pulls.

1 Like

Yes, I think I will go with Panther.

I have neither Alby nor MN. But I think I will still go with Kadilen. Heimdalls revive chances are the lowest. Don’t need healers necessarily and for war a fast green hero will be more useful.

Thanks for your feedback everyone!

1 Like