Luck with Epic Summons

That’s a great summons pull! Congrats!

This game is absolutely pathetic. I spend money on this and niw i am close to delete it. From 2 pulls×10 on epic heroes i got only junks.after spending alot of money i have only one 5* hero. From now on i will not spend any money on this garbage game.

1 Like

My ‘luck’ stayed the same. Made 43 pulls, looking for Peters and Alasie. Got nothing.
Ok, I got 5 Sonyas. I already had her twice, now I have 7.
Including last month pulls, I’m at >100 pulls without a HOTM.
SG, please fix your rng algorithms. 5 Sonyas and no Hotm, I really doubt it’s true random.
It’s the same with Wu’s special: maybe you end up with 32% misses total, but you clearly can see very streaky behavior. There are long series of misses and long series of hits. You don’t see such streaky behavior with good random algorithms.
There are people who made hundreds of pulls without a HOTM and others get 9 Zelines out of ~40 pulls. It’s very unlikely that those are results of a properly working random generator…

1 Like

As far as summons go, I was lucky, did a 10 pull and got Lady Locke and Cabin Boy. On the flip side, I cannot get tonics to save my life. Zeline waiting for 3 yet, so Locke will wait forever

1 Like

I made one x10 pull 1 min after the event started. Got 8 3*, Grimm and Cabin Boy Peters, and Alasie as bonus.
No more summons this month

1 Like

First time poster, long time reader and player.
Most of my alliance don’t have much luck with summons. Whereas I’ve been very lucky, so yesterday I did a 10x pull, I thought prove once and for all I sometimes i have rubbish pulls… But no, I got magni, little John, hu tao and hotm.
Suffice to say very pleased.
I do a ten pull every month, usually when the event is on.

1 Like

Here is a 10x pull I did yesterday - I am happy with it.

5* - Alasie
4* - Boldtusk, Wu Kong, Boomer
3* - 2x Brienne, 2x Ishtak, Azar, GanJu & Graymane

FYI - before this pull I did not have Alasie, Boldtusk, Wu Kong, Boomer or Brienne.

1 Like

Nice pulls, but best as Magni is, it wasn’t lucky to get him and Alasie… both are blue and telescopes are very rare… probably one of them will be left behind for quite some time… had you summoned a Marjana or Lianna or Joon, you would be much better served

Fair points, I have 8 telescopes. In fact I have quite alot of ascension materials.
But I’ve been levelling other heroes first, so I’m happy for them to wait. I’m levelling Marjana now and need one ring to ascend her.
But I do agree on the 2 blues, sadly I didn’t have much say on who I got.
If only we could choose who we summon

Why rain on their parade? These things come in time and investment into the game.

I am psyched for you - even if ones gets stuck at 3/70 they are awesome characters :slight_smile: This is a very nice roll indeed - enjoy your new heroes!

2 Likes

Sure is! As I said Magni is one of the best! Of course it was great and he knows, I didn’t mean what you understood. I meant that we take too long to have good fortune and the game still tricks us! Just said he could have gotten another hero to suit better the team.
I have a friend who got a Joon on his TC20 (his first 5*), and it was awesome, Joon is first league! But then 2 days after his tc20 pops another Joon!! He doesn’t have the materials for his first and absolutely could have drawn any other 5*, who could build up his team more.
I just meant to apply the same point, sorry if it sounded like depreciation.

At the minute of the event I made 8 simple tiradad and spent two tokens that I had saved, 8 3 *, Boril and Sabina who already had it, I was just waiting for Peter, I am deeply disappointed, I came from a streak of 12 invocations followed by 3 *, very very tired

Haha, ok man - just must have misinterpreted it!

Today I did some epic pulls and the result is … quite frustrating.

dark: 4x 3*
holy: 6x 3* (thereof 4x Arman)
ice: 6x 3*; 2x 4* (both Grimm)
nature: 12x 3* (thereof 4x Hisan); 1x 4* (Little John)
fire: 5x 3* (thereof 4x Arman); 1x 4* (Colen)

The color distribution doesn’t seem to be random, neither the accumulation of the event heroes.

If it’s following the same behaviour as TC20 seems to, it’s rolling for hero star level, then rolling randomly from the total pool of heroes of that rarity. There are six normal 3* green heroes for example, and only four 3* yellow heroes, so on average you’ll see more nature than holy in the rare category.

That’s ignoring the big temporary bias towards the summer event heroes of course.

I just got 2 epic hero tokens from a war chest… and pulled Rana and Sonya! so happy that I decided not to save my tokens. alone with getting Scarlett from the last Atlantis, I can now triple stack in all colors!