Low hp hero's no damage frm hits

On more thn 50 occasions now I’ve had hero’s in a raid this low, take more then one special or 20 hit combo and no damage gets done to them,

Was it by chance Skittleskull who did no damage in this screenshot?

Skittleskull is currently blinded, presumably by Joon, so there’s a chance to miss any special skill or tile damage.

With this combination of heroes you also obviously would only do 1 point of damage for any red tiles hitting, since you don’t have any red heroes on your team, but I’m assuming that’s not what you mean.

2 Likes

It’s been in different raids, different hero’s left, and me with a different line up, to counter the colors they use the most

It’s a bit hard to know what the commonality would be without more specific information for each time.

If you can post more screenshots and explanation the next time you see it that would be helpful for understanding what you’re seeing. :slight_smile:

If you record a video you can also post it on YouTube and share the link here. But screenshots work too.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.