Love note for zephyr / Who thinks @zephyr1 is a robot?

@zephyr1
We love you
The end
You favorite crab

37 Likes

lol thanks! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Awg3eeeeeeeeeeeee
That’s so sweet… I think…or crabby …:crab:

But it made me smile. #spreadtheappreciation

5 Likes

Anyone who has the patience that he’s shown to me, deserves all the love :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

Aww, thanks :slight_smile:

5 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::kiss::gift_heart::sparkling_heart::heartpulse::heartbeat::revolving_hearts::two_hearts::heart_decoration::heavy_heart_exclamation::heart:

3 Likes

Hey @zephyr1. Just wanted to say hi cause it’s been a while… a long while actually… since I’ve been on. Got mad luv for ya and of course respect. Ur posts be always thought out, informative and funny. Plus ur s great peace keeper too. That’s a trait I wish I shared. Anyway I’m back to feeling better and look forward to being back on the chats.

4 Likes

I stealth heart zephyr too…forum stalking ftw! <3

3 Likes

Yes @zephyr1, it’s clear we all love you and the way you handle a situation when we make mistakes. Love ya

2 Likes

Thanks @Crabby, @princess1, @Saphirra, @Sorsha, @Justab0x, @EVA01, and lurking @Griezella!

5 Likes

I … :face_with_monocle: … you with love.

4 Likes

Yes, you are loved! Ur so great at handling everyone’s personalities & clear/concise in your explanations. Thx man!

3 Likes

is this you zephyr???

1 Like

No, not me, must be a different Zephyr. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Just checking. That guy had some trouble with onatel a tank lool.

2 Likes

I knew it wasn’t me from the Watchtower, because I never attack again if I lose. My name is also lowercase in the game.

But then I saw the second screenshot of the actual team and alliance, which is an easier confirmation that it’s someone else. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

When I find you, I will attack you three times. Mostly because I enjoy giving my friends cups.

6 Likes

Happy forum birthday @zephyr1! :confetti_ball: :cake:

2 Likes

Thanks, @DaveCozy! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like