Lots of time to play game:. Good News to Share!

I’ve shared my times of grief, so I wanted to share some joy with the community :slight_smile:. Tuesday night I was able to play for 3 fairly uninterrupted hours while I waited to hold my new baby granddaughter. 4 lbs 11 oz - tiny but healthy. SOOO much joy. The Psalmist said, “Weeping may last for the night, but joy comes in the morning!”. So grateful for this miraculous blessing of new life. God is good and so faithful. Thank you for sharing my joys & sorrows! Blessings on the Forum!!!
:bouquet: :baby: :heart: :sunflower: :vulcan_salute: :bouquet:

14 Likes

BRAWO
Gratuluję wnuczki
:smile:

3 Likes

Congrats on the new grandchild!! Good to see good news on occasion!!

2 Likes

Congratulations! :slight_smile:

-e

2 Likes

Hang in there @Joyful818 - there is a season for every activity under the sun :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@JonahTheBard As Job said, “The LORD giveth & the LORD taketh away… Blessed be the Name of the LORD!”. I am soaking in the “giveth” part and filling up with good things. Family and babies…full to the brim!!! :beer: :full_moon: :birthday: :bouquet:

3 Likes

Congrats on the new family member @Joyful818. As my mother told me once, “Being a grandmother is great because you can give them back when they’re fussy or need changing”.

3 Likes