Lost GOOGLE account credential, how to get back empire account

Hello dear community,

Me and my team need helps, one player from my team lost his access to his google account and it seems it cannot get it back because he never register any back up recovery plan (mail or phone number)…
Is there a way he can still access his account (sadly he doesn’t know his number…
Many of us from our alliance try to found a solution but impossible…:disappointed_relieved:
We need help …
4 years he is playing, we will fight until he will be back on our side

If anyone can help we would be extremly thankful !:pray:

Wolfy, from team Vandamme (FR):wolf:

2 Likes

Signing up for a google account should mean there was an email address created. There is a google recovery process, even if you have forgotten your email, but it’s a very annoying process and you’ll need a lot of information. If they know the device it was last used on and other cruical details then that will help a lot. It will also help if they can try the recovery process on a device (PC, Laptop, Tablet or phone) they have used to access the account before. Also, there is a way to recover the account using just a phone number
This link should assist: How to recover your Google Account or Gmail - Google Account Help

Good luck and Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm: :wolf:

2 Likes

Hi Blem,

Thanks a lot ! Saddly I don’t if the device recognition will work since everything starded by changing phone, but I will forward this to him.
Thanks for your time and answer.
On the mean time if this fail I hope Small Giant can transfer is old account to a new one he just started to get access to the internal communication tool with customer service team !

Again thanks :grinning:

2 Likes

Proff of perches of any deal brought in game can help… the #123abc number is also vaule to get account back

1 Like

Hi Maximus,

Thanks for the answer, I’m gonna ask him if he still have access to his previous payement :grinning:

1 Like

The #123abc number from the old account is vital in this aswell

Did they not use the same email when changing phones?

Sadly I don’t know where he failed, personally I never had any issue, our team member does not looks like really confident on this type of manipulation, sadly he is confused and doesn’t really know what hebdid wrong :confused:

There are 2 ways to recover his account.

1st is like everyone already said, to login with the same email, maybe at the beginning he will be asked to do the Tutorial, but after some minutes his account will be normal.

The 2nd way, is to provide the #XXXXXX code, inform support about all that happened and have a 2nd account in hand… preference to an account level 1 to 15 for them to REPLACE it with the main account.

This 2nd way they will erase the smaller account, maybe one he does not use at all nor invest money, and he will start using the main account with the email from that 2nd one.

If he does not have that 2nd account, if he indeed forgot his email, nor can recover his email credentials, he can then create a new email, creates a new account, plays some minutes with it and this will be the one offered to be replaced.

But, I would always recommend him to try to remember his email first.

Not knowing his email, not knowing his #XXXXXX, then he needs to send support some purchase confirmations from his bank account, he needs to remember around what month he created his account, his actual level, and to ask them to check ip connection and compare locations in case they keep saying there are details missing.

2 Likes

Here’s hoping he gets it straightened out.

Hi, actually he is trying the 2nd solution, he is 100% sure that he is using the good mail but still can’t log inside, so he ask to swith with the actual lvl 3 account he created by going through the tutorial

Hello guys !! Our team member is back with us, like one of tou said they found back his account number even if he didn’t know it by proving who he was :slight_smile:
At the end they forced it on a small account he created !
So thanks again !
This is thanks to this community that we are still playing !

Have a nice game !

Wolfy :wolf:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.