Lost Gold Epic Coin

I had Emailed support (using their form system) on this issue. I am actually surprised to have not gotten a response back. So I am posting here in hopes get some attention on this.

I had been sitting on one epic summons coin for about a week or more. Wasn’t ready to spend it. Igot this coin as part of spending gems on a “Hot Deals” promotion. To get those gems I had been spending real momey on the VIP pass.

Last night I had gotten an Ice chest in the monsters wanted missions. I beat the mission quite quickly and opened up my new ice chest. In it I got the usual assortment of ice based ascension items and three regular summons coins. When i went to use my new summuns coins I saw that the epic summons coin i had been saving is gone and now instead of the three regular summons coins, i now have four. Does this mean the game turned my epic coin into a regular summons? I have spent time and actual money on this game. Ive easily put close to $50 intot the game in the past year. So this is pretty disheartening. I really want a fix for this. @Penari I’m tagging you in this because you have helped me out before on a different issue.

Has anyone else lost an Epic Coin from their game? Is this a known issue or bug?

Pretty sure you already used and forgot about it. The game never turns any coins into other coins

Reply from game support may take a few days.
Don’t know when you made the ticket but if it is yesterday, I am not surprised you have gotten any reply yet today.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I stopped playing some time ago. But there’s also a chance it was a troop token and not an Epic Coin. I made that mistake once.

1 Like

Nope, I know the difference.

I’ve been playing for a long time and I’m pretty diligent about what I am doing with my epic coins. I was sitting on this one. I know what I had. I’ve been on the game everyday.

It’s always a first time for anything when it comes to software. I think the app just had a glitch and I lost an epic coin in the process. It’s the only explanation.

1 Like

I hope you get it back! Keep us updated

The usual turn around time for Support is 1-2 business days. (Opening a second ticket just lengthens the time it takes for them to get back to you, so don’t do that.)

Did you get an automated response ahead of their actual reply? You can respond to that automated response (it will be considered all one ticket), sending screenshots or other proof if you have it.

If you haven’t received a response yet, check your email spam folder and make sure it hasn’t gone there.