Lost battlefield, point and Heroes

At about 8 pm Australian daylight time. I was on my final shot when i received an error message. The enemy completly respawned , i lost my heroes, my war eanergy and any points earned. The screen went off battle into prep for about a minute. One other of my alliance Tigers Lair, noiced the error. Luckily he was waiting for a finishing shot butfid log it on our chat
The alliance was Husaria Demonow and the opponent was Zaczarowanae with a def power of 3524. Add that to my heroes and a wasted attack it is a considerable cost to me and the Tigers Lair which could cost us the war.
If Bodi in USA hadn’t commented i would have blamed our local nets. But this happening o the same alliance in two seperate countries means that what was fixed, wasnt. Or you have a new bug Which just may cost ud the AW
It happened so fast i didnt think to log it. Coud you please credit my win, debit zazx" loss or suspend the game, with compensation as happened last time. As i was on my winning shot pro rata compensation would be fair. Especially as that was likely to be our critical points shot

The guy i got cheated on on was worth 57 we lost by 20. Not happy.
I see lots got this bug.
Review and repairing results

Имею такую же проблему и мои соаловцы

I have the same problem and my co-workers

1 Like

Many people have reported this bug here. We have been ignored, much less reimbursed.
Game is screwed

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.