Lost against a Level 1 player in a raid

Somebody want to tell me how this is possible?

A player named Augon attacked me two days ago and I’m just looking at revenge now.

His current team is Derric, Brand, Tudan, Layla, Bane, all Level 1, Level 1 troops.

The info on the lost battle says his team was Joon 85/19, Victor 85/20, Vivica 85/20, Uraeus 80/20, Rigard 75/20, TP 4758.

Cup dropping, you say. Nope. This player is showing as a Level 1 player. As in, just started today.

Anybody? @Staff_SGG

Sometimes when you change your phone and transfer your account to another device, game achievements are reset for a while. Players through the support service restore their progress, but before that, the initial level is displayed.

2 Likes

Thanks for that info! However, this person is showing as off 3d now. You would think their account would have reset by now. :frowning_face:

The team that battled me could have won and did, and I lost 41 cups and can’t get them back, because I’m retaliating against a Level 1 player with the lowest team possible. I bet if I hit Revenge, I’ll win like one cup.

If I tap on the player in the raids list, I get the Level 1 team and player. If I tap on the question mark in the lost raid itself, the player still shows as Level 1 but with that impossible team.

The player is not in an alliance. How convenient. They can’t be, at Level 1, anyway.

@Rosenberg95 if you hit the revenge button, it will show you how many cups you can win or lose just below his team lineup (also how much food, iron, and troops you can grab). I’d check that before deciding whether it’s worth revenging or not.

Twenty questions? :grin:
I’m hoping someone at SG will look into it…

Take the easy win, resources, and enemy kills for PoV and run. 2400 or 3400 cups, it’s all the same for opening the raid chest. I don’t cup drop, but in reality, every cup over 2400 is a bad cup. Each one raises the likelihood of getting attacked and losing resources from your tower while offline. Resources are far more important than cups. Just my 2 cents.

2 Likes

:joy: I never used to revenge, when I first started playing (four years and a month next week), but got sick of watching myself be raided repeatedly, so started.

Just discovered my shop is bugged, too, and I can’t buy anything. So maybe my game is going senile…

Who can I ping, who’s the most likely to notice this thread? I just discovered that there’s basically no such thing as Support anymore.

There’s a thread about the shop issue. If you’re in Belgium, you’re blocked from the shop because of the gambling laws. Not sure if that is happening in other countries, too. The mods are the best responders here. They can escalate something to the devs.

Canada, thanks for that. @moderators

EDIT: He was at the bottom of my list, so I hit Revenge. He has an active Raid Shield. Definitely cheating. Or I’ll eat my :man_with_gua_pi_mao:

And yes, I have screenshots of all this.

And just discovered that my shop has righted itself.

I would send a ticket to support, including screenshots, if possible.

Have opened a ticket, such as it is, and will send ss upon request. Thanks!

EDIT: So, got the usual canned response saying they’re sorry I’m disappointed with “my” raid results and telling me how raids work. Someone named Shaun. What a waste of time. Guess they don’t mind the occasional cheater, and woe to those who are affected. :anger:

FINAL EDIT: Someone named Kemmy kindly responded that, although they can’t give me specifics (fair to privacy), this issue was a visual glitch only. Still lost the cups, but that wasn’t the point, it was the potential cheating. So I guess that’s solved, then. (This was as a result of my responding to the canned post asking for them to actually deal with the issue. They requested screenshots, which of course I had.)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.