Losing intrest in game!

After playing for more than 3 years, spending a bunch of money, more than 60,70 retraining session in HA10, after all efforts and input throughtout the E&P community line groups and in game platforms finally losing complete intrest from this game/ not really a so called game but more likely a money minded app…

!!! NOW I WILL BE A F2P !!!

From past year im noticing that this game doesn’t care about players they just want to grab money by every possible way!! Prove me wrong…and those tones of popup add on screen is just a crap,there is lot to say but who cares now anyhow lost interest and just like tones of other players i decided to stop!

Keep losing ur valuable customers (coz we cant consider ourself players by SG/ZYNGA anymore)

44 Likes

Welcome Aboard :partying_face:

12 Likes

Viva La Revolution :fire:

7 Likes

This thread might be of interest to you as a F2P player…

6 Likes

No one is forced to spend money. As you see above there are plenty of f2p players out there.

They can do whatever they want to get money but we as players are the ones that choose to spend or not.

I wouldn’t do it much differently if I were them.

7 Likes

Sorry, but you have now become a former pay to win. Your roster will blitz an F2P’er. Try and be honest.

2 Likes

While complaining is fine & part of this forum, I get amazed reading people BLAME SG for grabbing money… & I wonder How ? :rofl:

We are all (hopefully) grown-ups playing this game & nothing happens without a player’s permission !

I have become a C2P & didn’t go after C.Leo bcoz, realised, I have all heroes I need to be in any alliance / deal with any team out there… so need to chill, level-up * play with a wider actively used heroes
&
Having a good time… doing just that !

The pressure is self created for many reasons !

Took time off from 2 wars while I see my ally WiN them… realise this is just a game & a DAMN good one ! :grinning:

Currently enjoying bumping off 4x LB teams !

4 Likes

I salute you, welcome to F2P world.

1 Like

Agree…

The term: Ex P2P = sounds accurate description :rofl: (me included)

2 Likes

Got these bad boys back to back could not believe it lol what makes it sweeter I’m FTP :muscle:t2:

8 Likes

Congrats… & I won’t say anything further !

@dansing @sft1965, let us be nice, It is true that he can’t call himself a free to play but he can be a PTW in rehab, hopefully he does not relapse lol. But congrats, hopefully you enjoy your game more that you do not have to sweat spending lots of money and not getting the hero you want

3 Likes

Without a frame of reference,
It’s difficult to have an understanding when your spending.

Regardless, we’re all paddling around in the same pond:

As days turn into months
And months turn into years
It just gets old.

When you quit spending, you’ll figure it out. Until then…

Enjoy!

For possible, tho… unlikely reference:
Some players frame the topic better than others:

4 Likes

I understand. I left for 5 months intending never to return but got bored with other games and returned end of May.

Now with the bombardment of new heroes, Aethers resulting in even more loot dilution (good luck getting those mats to ascend 5*s) and SG paywalling the last 25 levels of Magic Tower it sometimes feels like returning was a bad idea.

I will probably leave the game for good once SG introduces another event where levels are paywalled as this will be the true beginning of the end for E&P.

1 Like

It’s definitely possible to have fun in this game even without spending, and there are many others who’ve also stopped spending.

Welcome aboard. If you need advice or insights on playing this game without spending, just give a shout!

4 Likes

I’m not sure f2p even has a rowboat at this point. Maybe we can float around in the cooler.

1 Like

You know what’s better than having all these OP heroes (that cost a million bucks)?

Beating them with Little John and co!

4 Likes

My roster being majority S1 heroes with only a couple of non-S1 4* heroes that I got lucky to obtain, it really does make me smile a little when I am able to defeat a team of OP heroes with a mono team and a board that isn’t trying to fight me.

I should use Little John more than cLittle John probably. Still think he’s kinda neat.

1 Like

Yeah now this game dont deserve money…Coz now its too much

1 Like

Im.Completely prepared playing F2P coz this game is trap the more u spend the more they becomes greedy to empty ur pockets

1 Like