NORTH OF THE LORDS - fun, friendly, and active

One empty spot available! (new as of Nov 18)

A surprise opening has arisen, ready & waiting for any active player searching for dedicated teammates in a supportive fun environment.

Everything you read about us in this thread is still true:

• No Minimums
  • No Line/Discord
  • Use Your Flags Or Opt Out

The one thing we’re sticklers about is you must participate in group battles if you’re opted in - just hit the titan when it’s up and use all your war flags, that’s it. We don’t script attacks or dictate minimum damage, but you must use your flags… please :slight_smile:

We kill 10* titans and field 29-30 war teams depending on people’s schedules - and we fully support members opting out when real life calls. We’re active daily players, we chat about anything & everything, we stay current on developments within the game, and we’ve enjoyed consistent steady growth since our inception. We don’t plan on slowing down any time soon & would love to have you along for the ride!

You’re welcome to drop any questions in this thread and I’ll respond shortly, or just come knock on the door & mention this ad and someone will let you right in.

Thanks for reading and see you soon!

2 Likes

…and we just slaughtered an 11* rare titan. Who’s up for helping us kill the next one?

2 Likes

Join a team that fights like a team! We kill big titans, love bloody wars, and use all our flags - but no one will ever tell you how to play your own game. We never stop growing and are proud to welcome players of any level, all we ask is to do your fair share in group battles & be respectful of your teammates.

• No Minimum Trophy Requirement
  • No Minimum Hero Requirements
  • Hit The Titan
  • Wars Optional, use all flags if you’re in
  • No Line/Discord necessary, we use in-game chat
  • No War Generals scripting attacks

Current Team Stats:

• Members: 29/30
  • Team Score: 202246
  • Titans: 10*
  • Alliance Wars: 29-30 teams
  • Player Levels: 31-66
  • Cup Levels: 1400-2600+
  • Time In The Game: 6 months to 2.5 years

Look us up and take us for a test drive, or just come knock on the door! :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome to the team IceWind & Bellyup! Next war gonna be :fire: :smiley:

1 Like

Update: one new opening - come chill with us!

2 Likes

Welcome to the fight Vicki! We’re glad to have you onboard! :smiley:

welcome

1 Like

One new opening available! (new as of Nov 30)

We have one fresh spot ready & waiting for any active player who loves the game but doesn’t like being told how to play. Just use your flags and be respectful of your teammates and we’ll all march forward together.

We kill 10* titans on the regular and every rare beast is a goner. Fielding 29-30 war teams depending on member’s schedules, we don’t dictate attack strategies but you need to be able to use all your flags.

No Line/Discord required but at least half of us are regulars in chat, and we have a private subreddit just for fun if you’re into that. I’m also pretty regular around the forum and try to keep everybody up to date on changes & new features within the game so we’re always ready.

Look us up and check us out or just come knock on the door, mention this ad and someone will let you in. Or you’re welcome to drop any questions in this thread & I’ll get back to you shortly.

Thanks, we’ll see you soon!

1 Like

Welcome to the party JustCallMeBard! Just in time for war :crossed_swords: :smiley:

welcome

(although I secretly hope this is an alt account for @JonahTheBard that might be stretching my luck just a little too far lol)

1 Like

I don’t have time in the day to chew my food, let alone run an alt account :wink:

3 Likes

One position opening up tomorrow Jan 3 after this war

Our growth has never stopped and we’re happy to welcome one new teammate who likes smashing titans and waging war. We’re currently chaining 10* titans and have never let a rare titan escape. We field 29-30 war teams depending on real-life schedules, and run coordinated tanks with basic FFA attacks.

-1200 Trophies
-Hit The Titan
-Use Your War Flags or opt out
-No Line/Discord Required

If you’d like first dibs on this upcoming opening, just reply to this post and I’ll tag you as soon as it happens. You’re also free to post any questions here & I’ll get back to you shortly, and look us up in the game for further details on the team.

Thanks for reading, we’ll see you soon! :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome to the team Halley!
May our fights be swift the loot be strong! :crossed_swords:

Welcome

1 Like

The Lords of The North Alliance has one bunk open. 10* titans always die, 11* mostly and all rare 12*.

Come join our chill but very active alliance!

2 Likes

Welcome to the team KillerOfGiants! :dagger::dragon_face: :axe:

ickymiserablegar-size_restricted

1 Like

Two new positions now open (as of Feb 14)

We’re always on the move and looking for two new members to march forward with us. We kill 10* titans in our sleep, never miss a rare, and have begun moving into low 11* territory. We regularly field 30 war teams with coordinated tanks and FFA attacks, wars are not required but we’d love to have you on the field. Group battles are important to us and you’ll be expected to hit the titan daily & use all flags if opted into war, unless communicating ahead of time (we’re not monsters haha, real life comes first, just let us know and it’s all good :smiley:)

-1200 Cups
-Bash The Titan
-No Line/Discord

Thanks for reading, look us up in the game for more details and we look forward to meeting you!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard SesameSeed & SandyCheeks, we’re glad you’re here! :smiley: :beers:

welcome

1 Like

Welcome to the team @948ri31 ! Let’s stomp some titans :smiley: :dragon_face: :crossed_swords:

3 Likes

Welcome to the team Nite999, can’t wait wait to storm some castles together :european_castle: :crossed_swords:

Welcome

2 Likes

One surprise opening, good luck Commander, we hope to see you again soon :slight_smile:

Our growth never stops and we’re happy to welcome one new teammate who likes smashing titans and waging war. We kill 10/11* titans and never let a rare titan escape. Fielding 29-30 war teams depending on real-life schedules, with coordinated tanks and basic FFA attacks.

-1200 Trophies
-Hit The Titan
-No Line/Discord

Look us up in the game for more details or just come knock on the door. We only use in-game chat but you can leave any questions here and I will get back to you shortly. Thanks for reading, see you soon! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome to the team Natsu, we’re glad to have you! :fist_right: :fist_left:

welcome

1 Like

Hi @948ri31
I just wanted to shoot you a note that we have an opening and I remember you said you might be ready around the start of POV which is coming up. You’ve got first dibs if you’re interested, if not that’s ok too I just wanted to make sure to follow up with you :slightly_smiling_face:

Hope your break has been relaxing :+1:

2 Likes