NORTH OF THE LORDS - fun, friendly, and active

Hello, new to the game but very active each day and quickly moving up in experience. Left previous Alliance because half the team was not active and was hit or miss with even 3* Titans. Would love an invite to this :sunglasses:

1 Like

Sorry, forgot to add my name is Yomagn’tho in the game

1 Like

Welcome to the team, Yomagn’tho! Titan steaks for everyone!

1 Like

One position just opened up!

We have a fresh opening ready and waiting for any daily player who enjoys our “active but chill” approach. All levels of experience are welcome, as long as you’re a regular player who loves the game then we’ve got a home for you.

We currently smash 8* titans without breaking a sweat and have begun moving into 9* territory. We put up about 25 war teams, participation is not required but there’s always room for one more - plus we just finished a war chest, so now is an excellent time to get in for full loot on the next one.

-No Minimums
-Wars Optional
-Hit The Titan
-Be Respectful

We’ve been enjoying steady incremental growth since our inception, marching onward every day - embracing the grind as a marathon of gallantry and celebrating communal achievements along the way. If your squad goals are similar, we’d be happy to have you on the team.

Look us up and check us out, or drop any questions in this thread and I’ll get back to you quickly. Thanks for reading, see you soon!

Welcome aboard Jmaher! May all your battles be swift and victorious!

3xepre

(new opening as of May 18)

A bittersweet loss this one is: someone found their real life sibling in the game and left to go join them, and honestly that’s pretty awesome that they get to play together now. Have fun out there Yomagn’tho, we all wish you the best of luck in everything, and you’re always welcome back. Cheers!

So that leaves us with one empty bunk, open to an active fighter of any level who’s looking for a team of daily players that won’t micro-manage your gameplay.

We have members from player level 20 to 57, and have played for anywhere from a few months to over 2 years. We have no minimum requirements of any kind; we only request that you be regularly active in the game and respectful of your teammates.

We currently kill 8/9* titans, and have even flirted with a couple of 10* recently (getting close, we’ll be there soon enough :wink:). We field between 28-30 war teams depending on people’s schedules, participation is not required but more teams are always welcome. And we work together to make sure everyone completes the shared Path Of Valor challenges (such as the “Kill Titans” challenge).

About half of us are active in chat, and we even have a private subreddit if you’re into that sort of thing. I’m also kind of a forum junkie, so we’re always on top of the ongoing changes within the game and nobody gets caught by surprise.

In the immortal words of Walter White, “Nothing stops this train”. We’ve chosen not to adopt the game as a way of life, but we never stop progressing either. If we sound like you, feel free to come knock on the door - mention this ad and someone will let you right in. We don’t use private messaging apps but you can drop any questions in this thread and I’ll get back to you soon. Happy gaming!

Hey, I’m an active player looking for a group that is active and friendly. My in-game name is Vosgrath as well.

Let me know if you have any questions for me and thanks!

Hi @Vosgrath , you are very welcome to join us, if you look us up and send a join request one of us will let you in :slight_smile:

Welcome to the fight Vosgrath, glad to have you on our side!

1 Like

Thanks for the (deleted) tag @Disposable . I didn’t mind and appreciate the interest. I’m glad you got back to your 30/30 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey, sorry to bother you like that, it filled up faster than usual and I tried to delete so maybe it would leave you alone. doh. Thanks for the note, sorry to intrude :slightly_smiling_face:

We’re good, no intrusion.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Paging @Yomagn-tho
We just had a bunk open up :wink:

1 Like

Hey Disposable just saw the message, please send an invite!

2 Likes

You’ve got first dibs on the opening if you want :), I can’t send an invite but you should be able to send a join request (think you might have to leave your current alliance to see the join button)

1 Like

Glad to have you back Yomag! Let the conquering continue!

1 Like

One new position available! (open as of August 6)

We have one new opening ready & waiting for any daily player who enjoys our “active but chill” approach. All levels of experience are welcome, we only ask that you be active and respectful.

We kill 8/9* titans (mostly 9s) and we’re getting close to bagging our first 10*. We usually field a full 30 war teams, participation is not required but you’re always welcome to join the fun – we enjoy wars a lot, so if you opt in you will be expected to use all your flags.

-No Minimums
-Wars Optional
-Hit The Titan
-Be Respectful

We don’t use Line/Discord but you’re welcome to drop any questions in this thread and I’ll get back to you soon. Or look us up and send a join request & someone will let you in. Thanks and see you soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We also have a Reddit that is completely optional but has an awesome Wiki along with lots of useful updates. If you like stats, we have lots of them there. If you don’t, you can just ignore them. Lords of the North II is a fun and active alliance that likes to win wars and defeat titans!

3 Likes