LORDS OF THE NORTH II - fun, friendly, and active

One position opening up tomorrow Jan 3 after this war

Our growth has never stopped and we’re happy to welcome one new teammate who likes smashing titans and waging war. We’re currently chaining 10* titans and have never let a rare titan escape. We field 29-30 war teams depending on real-life schedules, and run coordinated tanks with basic FFA attacks.

-1200 Trophies
-Hit The Titan
-Use Your War Flags or opt out
-No Line/Discord Required

If you’d like first dibs on this upcoming opening, just reply to this post and I’ll tag you as soon as it happens. You’re also free to post any questions here & I’ll get back to you shortly, and look us up in the game for further details on the team.

Thanks for reading, we’ll see you soon! :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome to the team Halley!
May our fights be swift the loot be strong! :crossed_swords:

Welcome

1 Like

The Lords of The North Alliance has one bunk open. 10* titans always die, 11* mostly and all rare 12*.

Come join our chill but very active alliance!

2 Likes

Welcome to the team KillerOfGiants! :dagger::dragon_face: :axe:

ickymiserablegar-size_restricted

1 Like

Two new positions now open (as of Feb 14)

We’re always on the move and looking for two new members to march forward with us. We kill 10* titans in our sleep, never miss a rare, and have begun moving into low 11* territory. We regularly field 30 war teams with coordinated tanks and FFA attacks, wars are not required but we’d love to have you on the field. Group battles are important to us and you’ll be expected to hit the titan daily & use all flags if opted into war, unless communicating ahead of time (we’re not monsters haha, real life comes first, just let us know and it’s all good :smiley:)

-1200 Cups
-Bash The Titan
-No Line/Discord

Thanks for reading, look us up in the game for more details and we look forward to meeting you!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard SesameSeed & SandyCheeks, we’re glad you’re here! :smiley: :beers:

welcome

1 Like

Welcome to the team @948ri31 ! Let’s stomp some titans :smiley: :dragon_face: :crossed_swords:

3 Likes

Welcome to the team Nite999, can’t wait wait to storm some castles together :european_castle: :crossed_swords:

Welcome

2 Likes

One surprise opening, good luck Commander, we hope to see you again soon :slight_smile:

Our growth never stops and we’re happy to welcome one new teammate who likes smashing titans and waging war. We kill 10/11* titans and never let a rare titan escape. Fielding 29-30 war teams depending on real-life schedules, with coordinated tanks and basic FFA attacks.

-1200 Trophies
-Hit The Titan
-No Line/Discord

Look us up in the game for more details or just come knock on the door. We only use in-game chat but you can leave any questions here and I will get back to you shortly. Thanks for reading, see you soon! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome to the team Natsu, we’re glad to have you! :fist_right: :fist_left:

1 Like

Hi @948ri31
I just wanted to shoot you a note that we have an opening and I remember you said you might be ready around the start of POV which is coming up. You’ve got first dibs if you’re interested, if not that’s ok too I just wanted to make sure to follow up with you :slightly_smiling_face:

Hope your break has been relaxing :+1:

2 Likes

Hey Disposable, thank you for reaching out! :smiley: I still need one more week of break, I’ll gladly reapply once the week is over.
Best of luck to everyone, looking forward to seeing you again!

1 Like

You got it, thanks for the reply. We’ll probably have to bring someone in during the meantime but there always seems to be somebody on the move or falling behind. Feel free to hit me up here when you’re ready and I’ll know more about what the current shuffle is, if a kick is upcoming, etc. Glad you’re getting some R&R, talk to you soon & take care :+1:

1 Like

We decided we’d rather save the spot for you, feel free to just come ring the doorbell whenever you’re ready :wink:

See you soon, looking forward to it :+1: :crossed_swords:

1 Like

Welcome back @948ri31 , let the conquering continue! :crossed_swords:

2 Likes

We don’t have openings very often & they can fill up quickly when we do, so remember to follow this thread for automatic updates on new team openings:

• Look for the blue bell icon at the bottom of the thread
  • Click & select “Watching” from the options
  • That’s it! You’ll now be automatically notified through the Forum messaging of any new openings as soon as they’re posted

If you’d like to be added to our waiting list, please leave a note in this thread & you’ll be next on the list with priority above any open recruiting we might do :sunglasses: :+1:

Watching

This will put you first in line whenever an opening pops up :wink:

(note: You can always change your notification preferences back with the same blue bell icon)

1 Like

One current opening: JUMP ABOARD BEFORE THE NEXT WAR!

1 Like

Hey y’all,

You’ve already been matched for war, but you’re feeling a little meh about your alliance. Well, use those flags, and then come check us out! We have TWO rare spots open (looks like 3, but the other one is accounted for… so a perfect fit for you and a friend!) We are about to fill our war chest, so when you join us on Wednesday, you’ll be starting fresh with us and can get that 100% participation war chest loot bonus.

You can learn more about us above but we kill 10-11* titans (all rares will die), get pretty excited about wars - but we won’t tell you who to hit or when to be on, and collectively curse the RNGods. If you want to know more, feel free to ask.

2 Likes

Looks like we’re full up for now - that was quick. But if we’re interesting to you, feel free to let us know and we’ll contact you when there’s another opening. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well I’m surprised to be back recruiting so quickly - accidentally installed a revolving door! We have two spots open for you and your bestie (or your alt account, if it’s just you…).

We just finished a war chest and we’re ready to start that next one. Perfect time for you to come check us out.

We are currently fighting 11* titans (all rares will die), handle our war business, and are otherwise pretty relaxed. No outside apps required.

1 Like

Cookie Settings