📯 Lord Loki – New Season 3 Hero – 5* Ice/ Blue: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Thank you! :slight_smile:
Being in a Christmas rush it’s fortunate I could make this video so far. Lots of testing incoming but I think you’re right regarding copying himself & scaling down against titans. Though against ninjas I’d say he copies the current state of the ninjas. I had a match against Garnet, while copied it displayed: Mana x1. It probably indicates there is a Mana x2 & Mana x3. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I got him after five coin pulls and two 10-pulls. My consolation for spending on the game this Christmas. Haha

8 Likes

Not worth to chase (well, none is worth chasing…)? This is the hero I pine for having the most of all the game. People have to dissent from the idea that only the most powerful, the best hero is worth playing. There may be others with downsides that are way more fun to play, needs strategy (so little strategy left in this game).
Loki is their best work so far. Where they have faltered with Noor or Myztero they totally nailed with Loki. Would love to get him but unfortunately you never get the ones youd like to have most, unless you spend thousands…

8 Likes

You’re absolutely right! A universal hero that can potentially (non-directly) be anyone in the game. Mainly in a game, where you can’t have the hero you wish for in most cases.

4 Likes

Anyone who pulls lord Loki will have a much easier time when S4 comes out. Give these S4 heroes a taste of their own medicine

5 Likes

Haven’t seen this answered yet, but apologies if so - can he target an ally, and then use that special? For example, he targets Alby or MN on your own team, and uses that special?

1 Like

Took a chance on a single coin pull! Now behind Krampus (I need a blue D hero) in the queue. Looking forward to facing Alfrike and other rare heroes I do not have :joy: (also pulled Lady Loki last month).

8 Likes

He is designed to copy the wing heroes. Such as Finley, Killhire, Mother North, etc.

2 Likes

I would love to get him to use him against Alfrike :smiley:

3 Likes

As with any pull, I don’t get my hopes up. It would be keel to have Lord Loki but, I would seriously rather have Alfrike! Maybe on day I’ll get her.

Sometimes miracles do happen, and mine paid off. I did 42 pulls this time round and he came at the last few

Maybe I missed this, but what does it mean when referring to a skill that can’t be copied?

2 Likes

His own skill maybe ? If a Lord Loki fights another Lord Loki ?

2 Likes

No, you can never target an ally. Loki is no exception

2 Likes

I pulled Loki this morning and played with him a little bit. He’s fun to play. May become one of my favourite heroes.

I made a single pull with coins today and surprisingly got Lord Loki. Looks like a Christmas miracle to me. :slight_smile:
I’m looking forward to maxing him. He seems to be useful in offense and, probably, against titans.

4 Likes
7 Likes

If it’s lord Loki targeting himself, it probably will turn into his second effect ‘villain swing’

2 Likes

Lord Loki is an extremely fun and versatile hero… even if he may not be the best in every build from a synergy standpoint… the fact that he alone can let you experience any defensive hero in the game is pretty amazing. I was lucky enough to get him on a 30 and frostmarch can’t come soon enough. Grats to anyone that pulls him.

4 Likes

I assume it means Loki and some heroes to come. Maybe some of the non-boss monsters