Lord loki doesn't do extra damage?

i copied enemy gravemaker special but it seems it didn’t copy the entire special.

shouldn’t kadilen get extra damage from the burn?
she received extra damage from the first hit but not the burn

it looks like a bug

It is and it was posted already months ago but nothing happend

1 Like

thanks for the update
time to bump it up:)

Do you have a link to original thread/discussion?

:dizzy: Special Skill: Ashes to Ashes

• Deals 135% damage to the target and nearby enemies.
  • The target and nearby enemies receive 298 damage over 2 turns.
  • Deals extra damage against Nature.
  • Element Link gives all Fire allies +5% attack and +5% defense for 6 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled.

To me Gravemakers special skill reads like only the direct damage does more against nature, not the burn… I don’t have him so I can’t test it…

So for me it’s working like intended…

Or if he does give extra burn to nature, maybe it’s because it’s linked to his element which is naturally stronger against nature and Lord Loki isn’t a fire hero? :thinking:

@Guvnor @PlayForFun maybe you could bring some light in the dark here?

1 Like

2 Likes

Many thanks @Dudeious.Maximus
20 caracters of :dragon_face:

1 Like

but that’s not true
the burn DOES do extra damage against greens

pre-nerfed vela was the same with her water damage

the DoT part does extra damage too
(gravemaker, clarissa and pre-nerfed vela)

it was always the case since the beginning

4 Likes

I did think that too… as Kingston can’t get burn and that was big at the time as GM was used alot…
I’ll put it in mod chat…

1 Like

i hope loki is fixed and not nerf clarissa and gravemaker instead

2 Likes

Exacly! He does extra dmg direct and dot vs green. Staff do not know this for years? :thinking:

1 Like

Maybe there is really a connection between color of special skill caster and the extra damage against a certain color…
GM → does extra damage + extra DOT against green
Lord Loki → only deals extra damage against green

maybe they forgot to add this part…

but that’s not a rule. we have enemy boss who is blue and does extra damage against blue (in season 2)

the special description is clear, i think it is just a bug
no special skill has any dependency on the element of the caser in the game and the 3 DoT heroes who has extra damage were all released before lord loki making the issue for Loki’s special rather than with those 3 heroes

loki had many bugs fixed related to his special after he got released, i wouldn’t be surprised if there are more bugs with him.

i just got him and started using him recently

DoT extra damage for Gravemaker, Clarissa, Natalya, etc. is one of the easiest ways we classified the “extra” damage % (which differs per hero) here: Guide "Increased damage against elements - how much? by Vikingblood80

Very weird that staff would say it shouldn’t be that way.

3 Likes

That post was a while ago… I’m trying to find if they fixed somthing with GM (I can’t) As was around the time tol appeared, bit the pic is from a normal raid.

Guess we’ll have to wait to staff to respond.

It looks like a gravemaker costume! You see 4 burn (I don’t know why someone hide heroes there)
It does not do any more dmg to green in costume version

2 Likes

good catch, it looks like loki copied gravemaker costume in this screenshot

Nah @Star150m @Grajek gm costume didn’t come into beta until Jan this year for the first time (uproar that beta was actually cancelled ) until next time was sep.
That pic from April 20. The '20 I think is from 2020

buy why all enemies are burning?
it is not gravemaker being copied by loki then

the screenshot is misleading
the burn is probably from JF or another heroes from the attacker

Whatever it is gravemaker DoT deal extra dmg to green it always does so Loki should do extra dmg as well

Cookie Settings