Loot tickets

I agree. Just cleared a holy chest where I got 2 loot tickets AND a world energy potion. I think they are additional slots rather than replacing something more useful.

2 Likes

I use the loot tickets when my energy is near full and I don’t have time to play. It keeps me from losing the energy that would otherwise be regenerating when I can’t play.

3 Likes

I just found it amusing that the devs offered a package where you purchased (30 of them I think it was??) for a few hundred gems. Seems awfully shady for something that really doesnt benefit you more than “autoplay”…which is already FREE

They fill a completely new slot so don’t replace any other loot. They also let you win levels like 23-11 which would be difficult to complete without items. I agree that they’re not amazing but I’ll never complain about a free bonus.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I avoided that deal like the plague! Most likely someone somewhere took that deal though…

1 Like

I used my loot tickets today. I was 517 xp from leveling and still had 23 world energy to use. So I set 3 loot tickets on 23-11 and leveled that way. Only lost out on 2 WE vs 20 (no wasting energies)

6 Likes

Ooooh, that’s a really good idea!

1 Like

Thats really the only way they benefit

I got all the loot from three rounds in one shot
Then leveledup

1 Like

23-11 isn’t worth doing more than once.

23-11 gives the most experience per flag of any level and delivers solid loot. I certainly wouldn’t farm it consistently but think it’s one of the best choices for loot tickets.

5 Likes

I have completed Season 1, and are not able to use Loot tickets. How do I make use of it or must I keep keep it for season 2

You should be able to use them. Click map, click a province level, click next, click [Auto Win] bottom left corner, then select how many tickets (remember you’ll need world energy, so higher levels will consume more and max at fewer tickets).

Let me know if you get stuck. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Got it, Thanks for the swift response

Our alliance is still growing, and recruiting has been a lot of work for our leader of late; she was spending so much time in AR chat that she was using loot tickets to save time and still get her farming in, when she hardly had time to play.

Ooooh, clever, I’ll have to remember that trick!

I’m still creeping through province 23, doing a level per day currently at stage 5; If that happens to me, I’ll just do the last level I’ve made it through, I guess.

1 Like

I’ve not read all of this sorry if it’s been posted.
I just finished a fire elemental chest in about 1 min with the loot tickets.

1 Like

It’s still a terrible implementation.

I don’t know whether SG was not smart or simply greedy trying to monetize another tedious element of the gameplay.

Good call on farming the top level automagically but sadly that was one of the least tedious levels as it was only one floor.

Since recruits are still a bottleneck the high level zones are sadly lacking; ultimately if I do get any probably will save for S2.

using loot tickets to knock out 23-11 at 2:00 am and dump world energy is great… this way it doesn’t take any energy that would have been used as you wake up with a full bucket of flags.

1 Like

Does anybody know if you use your loot tickets to burn your world energy before you level, does the extra EXP carry over or is it lost?

It carries over.
20 chars