Loot tickets offer

All my teammates are getting loot ticket offer and I am not. This happens way too often. Why?

Do you know the specific offers they are getting and you’re not. Screen shots would help too :thinking:

As far as I’m aware, all the current exclusive offers just for you are available to all players.

Are you referring to the 1 that just passed that was in the shop for like 1200 or 1400 gems?

The one that’s 90 loot tickets and costs 1400 gems

Tommy

That’s the exact one. 90 tickets for 1400 gems. I check my shop every day and I don’t even get the offer. Some of my teammates get offers often that they have over a 1000 loot tickets stored up. I haven’t seen any since I don’t know when.

Tommy

Because a god is protecting you.

2 Likes

Well, god is always protecting me but I don’t know what that has to do with not getting loot ticket offers. I know I’m not missing them because it’s one of the few things I used to look forward to after playing this game for 4 years.

Tommy

Don’t refer to me then, I am an offensively direct atheist.

I’m sorry. Lol

Tommy

1 Like

The offers in the store are rotating. So all players get the same offers. Just not at the same time :slightly_smiling_face:

Well, hopefully one shows up soon. Before Atlantis Rising would be great. Then I can also reach level 89 :slight_smile: Thank you for the feedback.

Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.