Loot Re-thinking

I apologize in advance. I did search for an appropriate topic but I didn’t want to chime in on a negative post where someone was angry or threatening to quit.

I want a serious discussion on what has really happened… and what makes sense “to me” for how loot should be distributed.

Titan Chests & Elemental Chests

I am fairly certain that the chances have diminished on Titan Chests & Elemental Chests since I have started playing. I strongly dislike that these changes occurred, because (like most) these titan chests take a week to fill. I’ve regularly had better monster chests. I believe this was discussed many moons ago, that the only real “decrease” was that lower level ascension items were added into these chests to balance the game and we were given more ‘opportunities’ for loot with war, etc.

It might be time to revisit this. The frequency of these chests should dictate the rarity of the loot. Weekly loot should always, always be better than daily loot.

War Chests

Something I don’t get (and maybe it is just my imagination) but it feels like my first several war chests were really good, but then recent ones have been inclusive of lower-level loot. (same alliance since the dawn of war chests, always 100% participation, always 6 flags)… again… it could be my imagination.
Either way: War chests for 100% participation should not include anything farmable, in my humble-ish opinion. Add your farmables in for those under 100% but for goodness sake…reward those who play the game. Maybe (just maybe) tie war chests to flag count (not points) because every war-qualified player should be able to get 6 flags used, even if it is level 1 1*.

Farming

I am personally frustrated by the farming for the various battle item materials but understand why it has to be so. My inner two-year-old refuses to accept it, but I’m forty so I’ll just grumble and move on.

It WOULD be nice, however, to have SOME chance at farming rare ascension materials. I don’t care how low you make it, or if you put it in S2.

Troops

Give us a chance, even a minimal chance to get a 3* troop from the map, even if it “must be” season 2 hard-level.

if not, create another rare quest called “recruits III”

• Easy - includes 5 1* troops
  • Medium - incluides 5 2* troops
  • Hard - incudes 1 3* troop plus troop token

Perhaps for the recruits II quest, allow it to always give a gold token but randomly choose either hero token or troop token.

Just some thoughts.

15 posts were merged into an existing topic: Devs, sit down here a minute, we need to talk – Improve War Loot & War Chest Rewards

8 votes have been moved.