[SOLVED] Loot probabilities for season 3 – Item Tooltips Don’t Show Increased Chance for Any Items in Season 3 Provinces

Hello!

There’s no information on craft item probabilities for Season 3.
Is it a bug?

Screenshot_20200227-102646

Thank you.

2 Likes

I was wondering the same already. If I remember correct, the probabilities for S2 were already visible before its release then.
Would be very nice to know, whether or not there are better probabilities for specific items without elaborate grinding and spreadsheet work. :roll_eyes:

Does anyone know, if probability rates were seen in beta, though (@zephyr)? :thinking:

This bug was reported in Beta.

No response on that thread either

@Petri and @KiraSG, are there “increased loot odds” in Season 3 or is it a blanket “same-same” probability?

6 Likes

Why don’t the items show stages with increased chances for those items in season 3, like they do for season 1 and 2?

This has been commented on in one of the season 3 threads. Apparently it came up on beta, was suggested to be changed and it wasn’t. The common thinking is that it may be added in a future update, or they don’t intend to include it at all.

1 Like

@zephyr1

I have not been able to find the thread I had in mind. Does this need to be merged?

I’ll keep looking for it if it will help.

Guessing you’re thinking of this? [SOLVED] Loot probabilities for season 3 – Item Tooltips Don’t Show Increased Chance for Any Items in Season 3 Provinces

Yes, not much there, and this is a feature request. Different enough to keep?

1 Like

It’s unclear whether it’s a bug or not — seems like resolving that first would be useful.

I’m going to merge this to consolidate our efforts to get that answered first.

2 Likes

@Petri, @KiraSG, kindly ask for your attention =)

1 Like

Thanks for reporting, we have confirmed this is a visual issue - as there is an increased chance for loot but we missing the Tooltip. This is scheduled to be fixed in V28. Here is the missing information:

Increased Chances
S3 Province 1 Dagger, Dagger, Sunspire Feathers
S3 Province 2 Battle Manual, Leather Armomr, Fine Steel
S3 Province 3 Chainmail shirt, Sharpening Stone, Common Herbs
S3 Province 1 HardMode Dagger, Dagger, Sunspire Feathers
S3 Province 2 HardMode Battle Manual, Leather Armomr, Fine Steel
S3 Province 3 HardMode Chainmail shirt, Sharpening Stone, Common Herbs

10 Likes

@BarryWuzHere seeing this in the data?

also @cap for the Map graphic you’re working on :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is Dagger twice as more frequent, or is this a typo and there’s a third item instead of Dagger twice?

1 Like

Why bother listing both normal and hard, if the same items are more frequent in both?

Minor adjustments on the map s3 need to be done but I hope to release it tonight

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.