Loot is just a joke

Ive had lots of trash from any chest lately. Besides legendary heroes seem to be legendary rare.
Personally I played this game for a bit longer than a year en for nearly a year I have walked around with just Helena as my only 5* hero. This felt very discouraging to keep playing the game. The only reason why I kept playing the game was because I’m still in a very nice and warm alliance.
Right now, it feels like the loot system has been extremely nerfed. I’ve been considering of uninstalling the game lately. This loot system is far from encouraging someone to stay attached to the game. What bothers me the most is that I see many people complaining about it, but apparently SG isn’t doing anythinf about it.
drops mic

5 Likes

The titan chest loot is getting worse and worse. Should i be happy getting another backpack or silver token? C’mon…

3 Likes

I completely agree. The rewards are definitely way below the strain of getting to the end… very disheartening :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Of course they are doing something about it: they bring out more “pay 100$ to get some items” offers.

I agree to all of you. I just got nothing from rare titan (after waiting 2 months for it) and nothing from titan chest.

I know, in their algorithms I’m marked as “stupid guy who pays lots of money. Don’t give him anything for free. He pays for everything”. But if they keep nerfing everything, then they can mark me as “said goodbye and wasn’t seen no more”.

7 Likes

That’s what you gotta do. Grab your wallet and put it away.

We get it… The 9750 gem packages don’t sell themselves

2 Likes

I find the 9750 packages absurd. I would never spend that type of $$ on game like this, especially knowing the chances I have of it turning into nothing.

That said, enough people must be buying them for it to be worth trotting them out month after month. I chalk it up to others being willing to spend what I am not. There are members of my alliance who have purchased these deals more than once.

Feels to me like there is a demand for this kind of deal. So why wouldn’t SG fill it? Of course there would be greater demand for cheaper deals with better chances at items and heroes. In fact, if it were free deals with 100% chances we would all take it :slight_smile: But then the game would shortly disappear.

SG’s challenge is to find the balance point - what will the market bear? What will ensure long term viability of the game? More stuff to the players for less $ only happens when SG thinks both that they are losing revenue AND that it’s more important to chase the mid-market revenue than avoid asset inflation.

2 Likes

So… I mean, I understand how games like this work when it comes to money and free playability, and it’s fine, that’s how it works.

But what I don’t quite understand is wanting to be at the top of the game. It only means you’re there over other people with money. I mean if you think about it at all, you have to know you haven’t really gotten to the top over anybody but that

I understand none of it would exist without this set up, and I’m glad it does because I enjoy playing and having a good time with other folks in the game. But it doesn’t change the fact that getting to the top in this game is just getting to the top over those who spend a lot but not over all those who play

If you’d like to continue discussing the various gem packages, I think that’s a viable topic all its own.

For this thread, let’s return to topic, essentially “loot is a joke” (Titan wanted chest cited as example).

my last 8 chests loot were absolut bad jokes . I received only food, iron and arrows or potions. There was no ascension materials ( farmable or not)

Which chests? Monster? hero/Raid? Titan?

I usually get “feathers” (nothing) from monster chests, but that’s not where I’ve ever got goodies from, so I’m not disappointed…

all of them. I hear all the time in my alliance that they receive fine gloves or tabards from normal monster chests. At titan I’m in top 3 every time and get nothing. I joke with my alliance that I’ll go on strike :joy:

Lol!

Okay, I don’t recall EVER getting a goodie in Monster chest, but memory is shifty, so…yeah.

Guys who score top (A+/A) seem to do less than those who score below. MANY threads have been made on this topic; Loot Tier governs what you can actually get. (I just got a magic orb off Loot Tier nine, at only grade C).

I heard such thing , but the problem is that in my alliance are only 6 guys which make 100K+ damage at titans so I can’t slack off. However I told our alliance leader that we need to change things or I’ll leave to another alliance

I would recruit more to fill the alliance.

(If your group isn’t known yet, consider setting the door to open and kicking those who don’t meet your requirements. Set cups at your average.)

More hitters = more Titan % killed. It’s not about you slacking off, but others catching up to you. :wink:

That’s exactly what I want but our leader says that a cup min. is a personal achievement. He has Alberich and didn’t leveled him completly. Probably the strong core will leave soon, but we want to go at the same alliance which will be a challenge :grin:

Gotcha. Good luck! :grin:

thanks ( 20 caracters )

Riftwalker has 5 open slots. Open join. They kill 6/7 star titans. Only requirement is hit titans and “try” in war.