Loot Hunters looking for active players! 9* Titans, Coordinated Wars

Hi everyone! We are recruiting again! :slight_smile:

1800 cup minimum but can be flexible about this if you’re a motivated player. :slight_smile:
Room for up to 5 - Currently 21 strong but we like to leave a few spots open for mercs and a few past members that might return in the future
Daily titan hits, War optional but we ask that all participants communicate and use all war flags

What we’re about:

1. Having a good time. We don’t take ourselves too seriously and have a fun group. :slight_smile: We have members from all over the US and Europe.
  2. Killing titans for loot!
  3. Communication! You don’t have to be chatty but we expect members to check the featured message when they log in and communicate before making war attacks. The majority of us use an outside communication called Line. (But Line is optional)
  4. Getting better at the game - we share lots of tips and helpful information with each other and try to help everyone improve their game; We often use Line to so we can share game screenshots and graphics
  5. Real life first of course. We understand if real life happens and you miss a titan or two but would appreciate communication of this to leadership if possible. Wars are totally optional but if you are opted in, we expect you to fully participate and use all your flags strategically.
  6. For wars, we are currently coordinating green tanks, require a minimum of six war teams of 2000tp or more to participate.

Questions? Message me or alliance leader Si on Line or reply to this thread.
My Line ID: ittybittyzucchini
Si’s Line ID: CooperativeFlame2289

Let the loot hunt begin!!! :fire: :fireworks: :smiley:

2 Likes

If you are looking for good alliance that helps you grow then Join us!!!
You wont be disappointed !!!

3 Likes

If you looking for reliable alliance, then Join us !!!

4 Likes

It’s a beautiful day outside, come join the hunt with Loot Hunters and we’ll leave the window open for ya! :wink:

2 Likes

This is a great alliance! The leaders, Itty and Si, are awesome! Perfect balance of serious about titans and war while keeping the group light and fun! Have learned a lot from the shared advice in the group, videos shared by the team on Line app and Itty’s You Tube channel! Come join the fun!

3 Likes
2 Likes

Wanna

• Learn Game Tactics?
  • Learn How to Raid?
  • Improve on War Attacks?
  • Kill 9* - 11* Titans on Regular basis?
  • Join a Fun group?

Then Join Loot Hunters !!!

3 Likes

Still looking for a few more active players! :slight_smile:

Just smashed another war - getting close to filling our war chest so it’s a great time to join the team!

1 Like

Join them for a little while during my travels, these are some great people to hang with. Give them a look you won’t be disappointed.

3 Likes

Spots still open :slightly_smiling_face: Looking for a few more active players!

2 Likes

We don’t always suck at EnP but when we do we blame a bad board, lag, our phone, the dog, something got in my eye, the router… join the hunt with Loot Hunters and have a little fun :wink:

1 Like

Recently had three join so there’s just room for two more :slight_smile: send us a request if you’re looking for a supportive team!

1 Like

Looking for a couple players with a very specific set of skills…killing titans and OSKing war enemies…what did you think I was gonna say? :grin:

1 Like

War Chest filled, good time to join and help us fill the next one

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.