Loot from Clash of Knights is a JOKE

Make the strong stronger…we finished 113 as an alliance “I think” and nothing. We have already decided the next alliance event that comes around we will not participate. The rewards are simply not good enough to warrant the time/effort/items to compete at a high level. Plus it creates a little bit of tension within the alliance…simply not needed. Seriously SG you have messed something which was and could have been something excellent to look forward to. WHY OH WHY am I not surprised Clowns spring to mind

1 Like

Really terrible indeed.

2 Likes

One of the worst “improvements” of loot since a long time…

Last time

Alliance top 10k
Single player top 10k
3 big Aethers

This time

Alliance top 100
Single player top 1k
2 big Aethers.

And I was still lucky because top 1k gives you only a 20% chance.

And from my old alliance nearly no one got any big Aethers this time, whereas last time I wasn’t the only one with 3 Aethers there and most got at least 1.

And even now in my new alliance a lot of players only got the 1 guaranteed from the alliance loot, and nothing from single player loot.

For an event which occurs every 3 months (it cycles with the 2 towers) the loot for top tier is questionable and the loot for lower tiers is non existent.
In the same time a player can get 12 big Aethers guaranteed, playing the quest which needs maybe an hour total over 3 months.

But outside of the top 100 the chances are high that you get absolutely nothing for an event where you have to play 5 days and invest a lot of time and some battle items.

Overall super disappointing event-loot for the majority of the players…

7 Likes

Theres a reason why their nickname is Wallet breakers.

I am also very disappointed to rewards in alliance quest. Its not worth to play it. And why the hell is it so hard to get eht in this game. Always these polished toilet tokens aka ett. And why only 2 when there is rare, epic and legendary to play. I can get 6 in monthly event and this nets only 2.

Yeah this event is just simply not worth the time effort and items. I’ve wanted the Nun avatar because it’s cute but nah.

I was in top 1000 alliance and top 10000 individual ranking, got 1 5* and 1 4* aether. I was lucky, but the loot on average are not worth the time and effort imho. I finished and replayed some stages just for the sake of my wonderful alliance mates.

On a side note, when collecting thee rewards it showed up I got 2 new avatars, but when browsing in profile menu it only shows up the Bertulf’s one. Can someone remember wich are the avatars provided, and for wich rank?

Have a look here under rewards

Top 10k should be aderyn the nun

3 Likes

Thanks. So It looks like I found a bug, cause I don’t have the Aderyn avatar (double checked Just now)

Sad day for me, an internal push in the alliance and people not caring to do content caused 3 of my friends that I started the game with nearly 3 years ago to quit the game today. What a wonderful event this is, thanks SGG!

On a side note anyone laid back and chaining 14s needing 2 people?

This event is hard. And that in itself is ok, though this one may be to the point it is out of reach for many non-veteran players to complete (or possibly only with a ton of items and maybe even gems).

I can only echo that the the rewards absolutely don’t measure up to the effort. Besides the loot at the end, there’s only enough coins in the 3 chests combined for one free event pull, why would that be less than what you get for other, easier events??

Of course it is true that no one should be surprised by the loot at the end, example loot outcomes were shown for each tier from the start of the event. But… with this being an alliance wide effort, there will be pressure either from the alliance or self-imposed, to contribute to the alliance result. So people who would have skipped this for themselves might find themselves trying to complete it anyway, for the sake of their alliance. So, “if you don’t like the loot, don’t do the event” doesn’t fully apply in this case (unless of course the alliance as a whole decides to skip it).

Probably not much I’m saying that hasn’t already been said, but on sometimes SG does listen to feedback so I wanted to add my voice to this choir as well.

2 Likes

I have 2 accounts and they both in 10k brackets. one got only 5 pieces of junk and the other got 9 pieces to include EHT and 3 aethers. Not only crap loot but also unfair.

Truly awful event. Zynga should be ashamed, but I bet they still made plenty of money on it so they won’t be. This has inspired me to finally become #nospend (from C2P).

Considering I struggled with epic 10 and my alliance wasn’t able to open legendary, it wasn’t so bad at the bottom… :two_hearts:

Not even going to bother next time beyond using antidotes which are cheap enough to make en masse. Not worth even a single axe. What a joke event.

1 Like

The problem here is that my alliance got top 500 and alliances in top 5k/6k got better loot…

They got aethers 5*, I got a middle finger.

I’ve spent money for the first time ever on this game for Knights (almost 3yrs playing), and I can confirm it was the last…

If people have issues with the loot, I agree it’s not worth much, then why don’t you just complete it, and don’t use items outside antidotes.

If you just use some WE and play them once then you just put in a bit of time for a bit of reward. No need to “compete” and replay levels on events like this.

1 Like

Raid Tournaments and Clash of Knights were both introduced with good rewards and then revised when it came back a second time. Both faced complaints that loot was nerfed. Will SG stop giving better loot for the first appearance of an event?

Otherwise Cheds said everything.

I love when loot is advertised. If you want it, go for it. If you don’t want it, don’t go for it. I don’t sit around farming 1-1 all day because I know what you get isn’t worth it.

1 Like

We got what we asked for:

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/things-need-to-change-my-take-on-it-and-its-suggestions/251178

By “We”, I mean the collective of us, which…didn’t include me.

2 Likes

not really…

As this was his suggestion:

This proposal would have granted at least most of the players some aethers…

That is the edited version of the original proposal. The original proposal was for top loot for the top 100.