Looking to merge with another alliance?

It’s been pretty brutal trying to recruit a couple players for our alliance and as the month has gone by more players seem to be leaving rather than joining.

So I’m hoping there’s another alliance out there that wants to merge with us. We have about 24 players currently who are active and participate daily. When we had 30 we were actively taking down 9* titans and we definitely want to return to that level of play as soon as possible. We’re looking for another group that have 6 members with at least 3k in team power, 1400 cups and are active players.

Also offering cookies and co-leadership status to leader of said alliance. :slightly_smiling_face:

Sincerely,
NinjaNico of Canada Dry

3 Likes

I’ll speak with Pali, leader of Dark Ones alliance. I believe I mentioned to him before about a merger. Thanks NutZo

1 Like

Interested to become part of an Armada?

I can speak to the leaders of our flag ships if we need another aliance to join. We would try to fill up you slots and strong fighters come over in case you need help…
If you are interested just tell me and will @ the leaders…

Question please.

Can a player start up more than one alliance and/or be part of more than one allience as I have seen mentioned many times about leaders running multiple alliences, how is that done?

They have to switch over. Not possible to be in more than one alliance at one time (as long u got only one account ) but we ensure that another member takes over the place as leader so that won’t we a problem to go back. Also we got several co-leader as assistance. Not a problem so far…

Ok thank you plus the 20 characters, lol

I am in a 5 alliance family. We use Discord (free app) and are all on that together. Each alliance has its own leader. The overall alliance leader is in our top alliance and has an account in a second alliance.Discord allows for multiple channels with different access groups so leaders see all channels and leadership channel, members of each alliance see the general advice and titan, alliance war, hero advice etc. channels.

Each alliance has its own AW and titan channel. But we can all see each others and there are general channels so we are all learning from each other and sharing strategy, tips, knowledge and some choose to share real life stuff.

So is this a yes? If so i clarify with the other leaders :wink:

I’ll look into that thank you

I need to converse with the our leader and co-leaders first. I’m not sure if this is what they wanted.

No prob. Discuss that. Hope u concider…

@Lurker. Fyi my dear. Seems they are also Canadian ; -)

This is something we can consider. Was going to write up a lengthy reply, but rather than spill all the beans now I’ll hold off.

Hit me up on LINE @elli287 if you are indeed interested and want to discuss more.

1 Like

Okay I’ll find you via Line and we can discuss.