Looking to Merge With a Smaller Alliance

Spaced Invaders Inc.

Number of players: 21/30

Cup Requirement: 2200

Looking for new members or possibly merging with a smaller alliance. Titan hits and war flags are a must (if you opt into war). Members from all over USA, Europe and Australia. Laid back, “family” environment type of alliance. No drama whatsoever. A few people have left over the past couple of months due to real life obligations. Consistently hitting 12 to 13 star titans and rotate war tank colors.

Hello I would like to know more about this can you mesase me so we can talk about this

sure how do i reach out to you? is there a chat function here or do you use LINE or discord?

Have you found players or a merger?

we are currently at 26/30. some new people joined for mythic titan and some have stayed. we also have a few people who were previously in the alliance coming back to visit. what are you thinking?

1 Like

Was not sure your numbers. We are a 4 team family alliance. We have multiple spots. Looking to move players within and then fill another from a merger.

I am unsure if the people who came through for Mythic Titans will stay around for the long term. I know two of the people that came back to visit will be here for a few weeks.

Well we have 3 teams with openings and we could them and open 1 up. You y’all could be on one. Once thd true number of players is known. If you join our server…ask for Pat B! I could start a chat with the leaders. Y’all could join… discuss it. If it sounds good…new family members to chat with.

1 Like

Do you still have spots open?

We have 4 slots right now. Spaced invaders Inc. Is the alliance

I will leave my alliance now and request an invite

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.