🕊 Looking to kill some 7* titans and get up to 8*s? Bluejay is your alliance. Laid-back, but using all flags. Accepting all skill levels

Our core group is more than 15 capable players who participate daily, but we have several open spots.

We are currently bringing down 7* titans regularly, along with the occasional 8*.

Looking to fill out our alliance and graduate to 9* & 10*'s in time.

We have no minimum requirements. All that we ask is that you are a daily player and hit the titan. Opt out of wars if that’s not your thing.

ALL SKILL LEVELS ACCEPTED!!

We’re pretty laid back, but consistent inactivity will result in removal from the alliance.

Toronto Blue Jays??? :sweat_smile:

Actually, no… lol
It’s one of our leader’s nicknames. Good gaming!

1 Like

We’ve gotten a few new people, but we’re still looking to fill our ranks. Drop in and say ‘hi’.

@zephyr1

Is there any way that we could delete this thread? I am no longer a part of this alliance, so I don’t want to take up their one thread limit for recruiting if I’m not actually updating it or anything… And I don’t want people popping in there looking for my name and getting confused when I’m not there.

1 Like

No problem, I’ve closed the thread, thanks for the heads up! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like