No longer looking

About me:
Player name: Ciege
Level: 48
Trophies: fluctuate between 2200 - 2450
TP: 4203 for war team
Daily active player, all war flags, daily titan (unless I’m on vacation).
I don’t chat outside of the game (no discord, line, etc…)
English speaking teams only please.

2 Likes

Hi @Ciege
Check our alliance out… we can be a great fit for you. Discord and Line are optional.
You can find more info about us here:
Moonshine Warriors recruiting for 2 players.😜
Looking forward to hear from you! :wink:

@Magnifique so what do I need to do to get the invite? I’ve only ever been on this one team since I joined. Unfortunately the current team is dieing.

That is so sad. If you search for @Magnifique alliance Moonshine Warriors and ask to join in game. People who are on game can invite you to join.

With war match making happening at the moment though, there could be a delay.

1 Like

@Sarah2 will do. Hopefully will see you online soon.

1 Like

There are lots of active alliances, so you’ll be inundated with offers. GL @Ciege

First in, first served. Oh, I’m in a different alliance.

Hey @Ciege, as @Sarah2 has mentioned, you’ll need to search for our alliance and send an invite… somebody will definitely accept your request.:wink: But you’ll have to leave your current alliance first to be able to send an invite.
See you soon!

1 Like

Hi @Ciege if your still looking check out E&P Cartel. You can ask to join and someone in alliance will accept…

Sounds like you are going to join upwith @Magnifique. Good move! You would fit in perfect with my alliance elite empires if you are still looking. Good luck with your new home!

Ciege - feel free to give Silent Implosion a chance. Our group is about half and half being on Line. So that is definitely optional. We have a great very active crew. We are fighting 10/11* titans, and all war flags are used (it’s mandatory if you opt in). It’s FFA wars and rotating tanks. Give us a peek and drop in if you see what you like.

Hello Ciege, hello everyone! :relaxed:

Our alliance is looking for players. All levels are welcome. :slight_smile:
Our goal is to enjoy the game at our own pace. We don’t kick out players for not using all war/titan flags. We respect each others privacy and personal lives, which sometimes can surely be an obstacle to spend as much time online. :slight_smile:

Join
420-FKN-PERFECT

Newcomers will be supported and consulted on all questions, experienced players are welcome for a nice chat and fun :partying_face::star_struck:

Come set Booty traps with us!

1 Like

May as well chuck the proverbial hat into the ring. :laughing:

Long winded recruitment thread here which will give you more of an idea of what we’re like. Well… what I’m like…

Good luck in your search for a new alliance.

The Marley Army would love to have you 13 members 4000+ TP! Active on Titan and War. Total members 21. Laid back group, no hard core rules! Friendly and Supportive! Alliance is almost 2 years old! Come try us out…we play for fun and to win!

Hey Ciege. Come take a gander at The Fifth Element. No discord or line. Actively play the Titan. Love participating in wars. Lots of room. 15 players, 10 are 4k or higher. Leader is Lilu. Come visit. Request to join us.

Hello Ciege,
If you haven’t found an alliance yet consider Loot Hunters. We are a 50/50 US/EU alliance which works out well for wars. Currently at 25 members and per our description all members hit titans daily and we have coordinated wars where of course members use all war flags. Although I can’t remember the last time we did not use all flags we do understand that real life happens and ask members to opt out of next two wars if they miss a war flag. 2 consecutive wars with an unused flag is grounds for dismissal. We are a clean chatty group with more activity on the weekends and during wars. Currently slaying 10* titans. The entire alliance is helpful and we also have a second training/chill alliance in which members can participate in low level wars to fill their pov quests and move up to Loot Hunters when ready. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Contact me in Line if you would like to discuss further id: romanleviticus. Give us a peek, don’t believe you’d be disappointed.

@Ciege if you have found a happy home, perhaps you can tag a moderator to close this thread / or flag your original post? Otherwise you will continue to be inundated with offers from hopeful recruiters. GL

Good idea, thanks. I’ll do that.

1 Like

Closing this topic, as requested. :slight_smile:

2 Likes