Looking to join a new team

You’d be very welcome at The Knights Oath. We have similar level players, from America and Europe. Definitely a fun alliance, and we all try our best. All improving so we will get better and better. Fighting 8-10* titans. Good levels of participation. Check us out and see if you like it! Good luck.

Have two openings. We’re a bunch of mostly Americans all over the US with a few Europeans tossed in. We are hitting 9-10 star titans with the occasional 11 star. Informal but we do expect players to use all 6 war flags if opted in and hit the titan.

The Padawans has an open spot. Half of us are Americans, the rest of us are mostly from either the UK or Europe.

We’re a friendly and supportive bunch. We hit 10* and 11* titans, and use green tanks in war. War is optional, but everyone should use all flags if opted in.

1 Like

Crew has several options from 10-14* titans depending on what you are looking for. I’m from near the same area, I’m living in DE now. I can put you in touch with the right group based on your requirements, Line ID: ffphier

Hi @Terpgrad06!

It will be a pleasure to have you joining us , we might be what you are looking for. We are an international adult only alliance, English speaking… no drama.
Titans and wars are all about teamwork and we help and encourage each other to grow stronger.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
If you are interested, here you can find more info about us:

Looking forward to hear from you! :hugs:

1 Like
1 Like

:skull::Heffalumps from Hell is always looking for active members. We are a growing alliance that is fun and active.

:star: strong preference to use Line and be active
:star: Use all War Flags or opt out.
:star: Use titan flags. Hitting :axe: 9-10 :star::star: TITANS.
:star::fire: 2k trophies++ preferred but not required.

Hit me up on Line if your interested bison_ben83.

Hello Terpgrad06

East of the Equator has what you are looking for. We are a mix of US, Europe and 1 Aussie. We are hitting 11 and 12 star titans. We are a fun loving bunch, who love the game, but RL takes priority. Send me a message here or on line or discord, my ID is the same on on platforrms, MobileNorth1

Come check us out.
Fun & Friendly
Casual & Competitive

Ice Saber at saberofempires

Hello Terrapin :grin:
We are a 50/50 US/EU alliance which works out well for wars. Currently at 24 members in Loot Hunters. Per our description all members hit titans daily and we have coordinated wars where of course members use all war flags. Although I can’t remember the last time we did not use all flags we do understand that real life happens and ask members to opt out of the next two wars if they miss a war flag. 2 consecutive wars with an unused flag is grounds for dismissal. We are a clean chatty group with more activity on the weekends and during wars. Currently slaying 9-10* titans :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Contact me in Line or reply here if you would like to discuss further id: romanleviticus. Give us a peek, don’t believe you’d be disappointed.

We also having a training/chill alliance with 13 members!

Elite Empires - leader is Aero- no drama 8-10* titans. Red tanks for war at the moment. A great crew. Good luck!

Check out E&P Cartel. We use all war flags and have just stepped up to min 4x titan hits on 10* (ranging into 11*) titans. We’re a chill, long established international crew…still growing

We’re so relaxed we cap titans at 10* (11* rares). We find this gives everyone enough time for rum and hammocks between wars (which are competitive but optional)

You’ve been inundated with offers, and if you’re still looking, check out TBD. We’re hitting 11* titans and do well in wars too. Tagging @Yates1876 who would have even more to add. GL in your decision making.

1 Like

Check us out ! New alliance ifc2 …Veterans that wanna chill or taking a break from big Titans …
https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/international-fight-club-14-titan-min-125k-new-ifc2-8-aiming-for-12-mergers-are-welcome-spots-available-line-id-rockaustin888-mini0709/208639/144

Hi Terpgrad06,

Our alliance, Rise Against, is a friendly, international alliance with members from Australia, USA, UK, Canada and more. We have 10* titans and blue tanks for war.

Thanks,

Charles

1 Like

Hello @Terpgrad06
I don’t know if maybe u managed to find the right place. We got a spot open :arrow_double_down: link below.
If you have any questions feel free to ask and see if maybe we are a fit for you.

May as well throw proverbial hat into the ring to be thoroughly humiliated by the other offers and suggestions! :laughing:

Capture

Recruitment thread.

Check us out in Vikings Ascended.:slightly_smiling_face:.

Thanks for all the offers. I found a place. Thanks again and happy holidays! Stay safe

6 Likes