Looking to join a new team

Hello Terrapin :grin:
We are a 50/50 US/EU alliance which works out well for wars. Currently at 24 members in Loot Hunters. Per our description all members hit titans daily and we have coordinated wars where of course members use all war flags. Although I can’t remember the last time we did not use all flags we do understand that real life happens and ask members to opt out of the next two wars if they miss a war flag. 2 consecutive wars with an unused flag is grounds for dismissal. We are a clean chatty group with more activity on the weekends and during wars. Currently slaying 9-10* titans :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Contact me in Line or reply here if you would like to discuss further id: romanleviticus. Give us a peek, don’t believe you’d be disappointed.

We also having a training/chill alliance with 13 members!

Elite Empires - leader is Aero- no drama 8-10* titans. Red tanks for war at the moment. A great crew. Good luck!

Check out E&P Cartel. We use all war flags and have just stepped up to min 4x titan hits on 10* (ranging into 11*) titans. We’re a chill, long established international crew…still growing

We’re so relaxed we cap titans at 10* (11* rares). We find this gives everyone enough time for rum and hammocks between wars (which are competitive but optional)

You’ve been inundated with offers, and if you’re still looking, check out TBD. We’re hitting 11* titans and do well in wars too. Tagging @Yates1876 who would have even more to add. GL in your decision making.

1 Like

Check us out ! New alliance ifc2 …Veterans that wanna chill or taking a break from big Titans …
https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/international-fight-club-14-titan-min-125k-new-ifc2-8-aiming-for-12-mergers-are-welcome-spots-available-line-id-rockaustin888-mini0709/208639/144

Hi Terpgrad06,

Our alliance, Rise Against, is a friendly, international alliance with members from Australia, USA, UK, Canada and more. We have 10* titans and blue tanks for war.

Thanks,

Charles

1 Like

Hello @Terpgrad06
I don’t know if maybe u managed to find the right place. We got a spot open :arrow_double_down: link below.
If you have any questions feel free to ask and see if maybe we are a fit for you.

May as well throw proverbial hat into the ring to be thoroughly humiliated by the other offers and suggestions! :laughing:

Capture

Recruitment thread.

Check us out in Vikings Ascended.:slightly_smiling_face:.

Thanks for all the offers. I found a place. Thanks again and happy holidays! Stay safe

6 Likes

So… Assuming you’ve found your forever home @Terpgrad06, I’ll tag our friendly @moderators to close your thread. Otherwise you’ll continue to be inundated with offers from hopeful recruiters.

GL

Edit

Good to know @zephyr1.

2 Likes

Hi @Terpgrad06, have you found your new home already? If not, come check us out. We are a growing, competitive team, and have room for another who can handle the witches’ abuse :smiley:

You would fit right in with The Marley Army…13 members your level or higher! Total members 23. We play for fun…have members in your area! We are competitive but not obsessive. Leader laid back, simple rules! Chat friendly and active. Come check us out., would love to have you!

do you happen to use Line? :thinking:

Check us our at Purple Phoenix Alliance. We’re relatively new, but very active and always looking for new members to help us grow.

According to this, it looks like it’s time for a :lock:

@moderators

Just a heads up, that doesn’t actually notify us.

Please use a flag.

Thanks!

4 Likes