Looking & Line

Hi there. Line ID is bertdogg. Requesting to be addressed to popular/info groups as well. Cheers!

Done. :slight_smile:

Hi there line id= jrigs

New to all this stuff. Yesterday was my first day. Please help

1 Like

Hi,
my line id is empire_of_alasdair. Please add me to the most popular/info groups as well. Thank you. :blush::+1:
Have a nice day.

Guess I started a trend :smiley:

We use discord for our chat. East of the equator is our alliance, we ate an international alliance with people from all over the globe. We have an extensive library on tips on how to play the game in our files you can read even without joining us. Just ask. Currently fighting 10 star titans. Come check us out first. Just download discord and look up our alliance on forum. Instructions are on there what to do next.

1 Like

You ate an entire alliance? That might be illegalā€¦

Lol

3 Likes

Lies get you no where my friend! :grin:

2 Likes

could you add me as well please id is finjitsu

Lol well it was worth a shot

2 Likes

Can you add me in some of the line rooms? Xoxo.
Id: dr.frankenstein.s

Add me too please? Iā€™m fairly new (2 months) and want to get plugged in :slight_smile:
29happycamper
Thank you!!!

Added

20 charactersā€¦

1 Like

Is there anywhere that I can chat to another player regarding gameplay ??
I want to speak to Angelfireā€¦

There is no private place on the Forum, but you can tag them (@Angelfire), make sure itā€™s the right person, then see if they would like to talk here in the open or set up another meet place like Line or Discord or similar.

Your convo here would be visible to all (which might be helpful and instructive when talking about the game). :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™ve created a new alliance four days agoā€¦ Iā€™m trying to recruit but I couldnā€™t get anyone. Iā€™m a daily player and I know pretty well the game so if you want you can join meā€¦ you will not regret. Iā€™m Alejandro btw nice to meet you. P.s. do you know how to create a post here?

Please start by creating (1) thread in the Forumā€™s AR section. :+1:

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Just got line! dudeious.maximus is my addy!! Add us if yā€™all want!

Hi I just got the line app and from what iv read I hv to b invited or added by someone. is that correct and if so how do I find someone who can add me? Ty!