Needing THREE new members! 4900+ TP/ 23+ mana Troops / Chaining 14* Titans

SILENT IMPLOSION is about to Explode! We’re Recruiting New Talent

Choose your position Warlord or Titan killer? Ideally, you’re both!

If you want to participate with 29 likeminded, passionate, competitive members, eager for War and Titans, then you maybe the one for us.

Our ethos is Participation and Teamwork over the individual, because what you don’t know? You can learn. We maintain a positive, lighthearted atmosphere, we ask you to leave your ego at the door. Come in and chat, joke, laugh, and cry but above all be openminded and have a can do attitude. We win, lose, and improve as team.

Competitive. Passionate. Organized. Data Driven. We use Harpoon Groups and have Titan minimums. Other than that, we’re just a welcoming bunch of gamers situated in the US & Europe, who love stringing 14*Titans and can’t wait until the next war. If that’s a fit for you, drop us message.

2 Likes

1 Like

Crushing War and Stringing 14* Titans All Day Everyday Get onboard if you Love War or Titans

Lets Welcome Our New Addition MAIMAI to the Family

We are now looking for 5 active daily players

Can you do 100k on each Titan?
Do you love war ?
Do you have a sense of humour?

Answer yes to the above
LINE contact Toya_76 or Sagedv

A big welcome to Maimai!

1 Like

A father asked his 10 year old son if he knew about the birds and the bees. “I don’t want to know!” the child said bursting into tears. “Promise me you won’t tell me.” Confused, the father asked what was wrong “Oh dad,” the boy sobbed, "when I was 6 I got the “there’s no Santa” speech. At 7, I got the “there’s no Easter Bunny” speech. When I was 8 , you hit me with the “there’s no tooth fairy” speech. IF you tell me that grown-ups don’t really @#$% I’ll have nothing left to live for.

5 Openings available

2 Likes

Bumping the ad! Come join us today! Looking for 3 active members! Come find your seat before we take off!

2 Likes

We’re Currently All Full please show your interest by contacting us here

What ranks did you typically get in alliance quests and mythical titans?

1 Like

Mythic Titan we’ve been as high as 159 and alliance quests we average top 200.

1 Like

WHAT DO YOU CALL SNOOP DOG IN A HOT AIR BALLOON

Higer than usual!!

Now l caught your attention after war we’ll have an opening or two due to a friend visiting us, if you want to become apart of this up and coming Alliance do make yourself know to us .
We look forward to seeing you

REQUIREMENTS
4900TP
30 Maxed 5*
Troops lvl 23+ minimum
2nd set 11+ minimum
Titans 14*
Thick skin and a Sense of humour

1 Like

What he said :smiley: Join us!

2 Likes

Just bumping the ad! Looking for one! Come check us out, the last seat is for you!

1 Like

We are full, but please form a line :smiley: Leave a PM in line chat if you are interested.

1 Like

Will need ONE after war - Feel free to drop us a line!

1 Like

Will have one seat available after war, come get your spot for Mythic Titan! We are competitive in alliance challenges.

1 Like

We Currently Full But Please Reachout to Join our Waiting list

Bumping the Ad.

We’re full, but taking names!

1 Like

Looking for one player to come join us on our journey!

Bumping the Ad.

Still looking for one to jump in on our journey forward. Looking for someone who enjoys chaining 14* titans (they don’t last long), war fighting, and competitive in team events. We are active and talkative, if this sounds like the place for you, drop in and check us out!