Looking for somewhere to call home

Come and give Crew-Squires Wardogz a shout bud

Which isn’t really giving a lot…our recruitment thread is just below

We are a international alliance at Destiny hunters with a large number based in the UK and Europe as well as a north American contingent. Fight 10 -12 stars and smack teams about in war in a coordinated but fun way. Everyone is accountable and participates but everyone is supportive and nobody gets annoyed over needing exact scores. Just so long as folk try.

If we sound like a fit check the thread below, hit me on line (kiltedexile) or knock on the alliance door in game and stay for a war to see if we suit. No biggie if you dont think we do. Good luck finding home.

I used to be in Titan Apocalypse and would recommend this home. I think they are a good fit based on what you wrote. You can contact @WoofWoof on line (line id woofbarkwoof) or reply here and I can help connect you. Here’s a post he recently made.

Hey there! Line me at woofbarkwoof or you can reply here.
We have been an alliance for 3 years, long term family, focus on war and titan strategy
We want long term players, to enrich our group, we will have spots following this war, for some players retirnig. We have a great line group, archive of files and a our own private ‘wise goat’ room.

Come to 9th legion to check is out. You sound perfect for us. I think we are perfect for you as well. Tell em, Cam sent ya.

Global Titan Slayers is all time zones… a number from Europe, UK, North America as well as Australia (me) and NZ
Currently 10* titans. Check us out

1 Like

Check out Digital Warriors. Active group, 8-star titans. We don’t tell players how they should play. Give us a look…

Hi @Bill21 If you are looking for a new alliance then check out The Annual Purge. We would love you to join our fun alliance who also enjoy helping and encouraging newer players of the game to learn and grow with us! If you would enjoy a chatty alliance while actively helping a few newer members and have WhatsApp (which is easy to download) we would love to have you onboard. The Annual Purge is…
• Established Adult Alliance with a wide range of knowledge to help and encourage our newer players grow with us.
• Very friendly members who work closely as a team
• English Speaking group with members all over the world.
• Active Daily Players who are currently taking out 10* & 11* Titans
• Use all 6 flags if you opt in for war and fight titans daily
• Real life happens outside of the game so just let us know if you may be inactive for any reason, inactive players without any notification will be removed.
• We use WhatsApp to communicate, it’s easy to download if you haven’t already got it.

Please ask if you have any question, we love to have you onboard, just say Lou sent you!

Thanks KAF! As mentioned, we just turned 3 years old Happy to talk with you on Line, and fill you in on our strategy and team focus. Line ID is woofbarkwoof

1 Like

Hey Bill21;

Benevolent Mercenaries

We are an English speaking alliance with members from Canada, Europe and the United States. We are a very active alliance with consistent full participation from all members and welcome all players but ask that you be active in hitting Titans and participating in Alliance Wars, using all flags. We understand that life takes priority over the game so opting out of wars is ok.

We are currently hitting 9-10 star Titans.

We employ a war strategy.

Minimum of 1400 Trophies to join.

Our values are respect towards for other, commitment to the alliance and communication to learn from each other. If you are looking for not just a place to play but a home for the long term, come check us out…we think you’ll like what you see.

Line ID: Vragman

Bill21,

I do not know if you have made a decision and moved into your new house yet. But, if you are still looking then maybe I could interest you in a home in the Locker.

We are not based in Europe but we are an international alliance with quite a few European members.

We are a group of f2p/c2p players who do enjoy the game and have fun but are also quite active.

We do require daily titan (10/11*) hits, wars are optional but, if you take the field, then you are expected to use all hits. We do have a war strategy that is fairly simple to follow and timezone/life friendly. Our current win ratio is around 70%.

We do have a few Line chat groups but those are optional as well. All important information is relay via the featured message.

Our members range from level 70 to 33, so you would probably fall into the middle of the pack.

Would love for you to stop by and give us a try.

Hope to see you in the Locker soon!

Wolf Warrior

Hi Bill, check out Akkadian Elysium! Me and a friend joined them a bit over half a year ago when our small friends alliance shrank down to just the two of us. We were very warmly welcomed and have not regretted our choice one bit. Now I have advanced to be a co-lead myself in the alliance. There are members from several different countries and time zones with a slight dominance of North America (I am from Sweden myself), and a mix of male and female members. Many members are very active in fun and interesting chat discussions regarding the game, whereas others just play the game, it is up to you. We have an optional Line group which is highly recommended, where we can post pictures, ask polls etc. and also have the awesome “Wise Goat” plugin which you can ask questions regarding virtually every aspect of the game.

We have very good flag usage in wars and against titans in general, but there is a common understanding that real life issues can prevent you from playing sometimes (we do opt out of wars if we know this in advance). We usually fight 9 - 11* titans. We have a coordinated war strategy, but you can deviate from this e.g. if you need to use your flags at a certain point.

Would be fun if you tried us out! If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this post or contact me on Line (magicrebel is my ID).

@Bill21

Join the Phoenix Empire Family
A family of three great alliances, from top 100 to mid-level. Whatever your play-style, there’ll be a spot for you within the Phoenixes!

Would be great to see you here! Check out the thread, pick your team and hit me up on line
muaddib-on-line

Howdy… We are the Sixth Element and we would love to have you come join us. :cowboy_hat_face:

Hi Bill21,
come check out Guardians Heroes, we tick all your boxes!
We currently hit 10-11* titans, have very high participation and employ a war strategy. We’re not based in Europe but have a good mix from N. America, Europe and even down under. We’re war focused so we take war strategy and flag usage seriously but it’s up to you how you develop and use your roster; if you welcome advice you will find it but we believe in working with what you’ve got :wink:
Drop by for a visit, we’ll be glad to meet you!

or you can contact us on Discord (Easysteps#4173, Tangy451#1600) or Line (tangy451)

The Silent Crusaders

600 cup requirement

16/30

We’re looking for players to come in and help us push on. At the moment we go up against level 6-8 titans and hope to nail 8* titans more often.

Although we don’t strategise for wars, we are pretty committed and mostly use all flags every time. We have won more wars than we have lost.

While we are also a new (2-3 months) alliance after breaking away from the old one after it became infested with bots and the established players became inactive, we all have a fair amount of experience and opinions in this game.

Despite the name, we do chat a little so feel free to ask anything, celebrate pulls or complain about pulls/chests. Please note we are not on Line or Discord or anything like that. Team levels range from 28-53 (most of us have team power of 3500+).

All we ask is the usual, use all war flags or opt out and give your best effort when hitting titans.

Come and check us out, hopefully our goals are your goals too…

Judge President Paul

Hey @Bill21

If you are looking for a new alliance then check out The Annual Purge. We would love you to join our fun alliance who also enjoy helping and encouraging newer players of the game to learn and grow with us! If you would enjoy a chatty alliance while actively helping a few newer members and have WhatsApp (which is easy to download) we would love to have you onboard. The Annual Purge is…
• Established Adult Alliance with a wide range of knowledge to help and encourage our newer players grow with us.
• Very friendly members who work closely as a team
• English Speaking group with members all over the world.
• Active Daily Players who are currently taking out 10* & 11* Titans
• Use all 6 flags if you opt in for war and fight titans daily
• Real life happens outside of the game so just let us know if you may be inactive for any reason, inactive players without any notification will be removed.
• We use WhatsApp to communicate, it’s easy to download if you haven’t already got it.

Please ask if you have any question, we love to have you onboard, just say Lou sent you!

Hello @Bill21
If you’re still looking, check out Crew Raiders or any of the Crew Family. Raiders is a mix of mostly North America and European players who are war focused with multiple strategies.
Reach out to @HeathenHammer if interested

Cookie Settings