Looking for Small Portrait Images

Hello all. I have a request as I am looking to add some of the small heroes’ portraits that I am missing for the guides I put together. These images are seen as you are able to start your talent grid or right before you begin a raid.

Ideally, I’d like them right before talents are added to them, however, it is not a dealbreaker. If you could post a screenshot of these heroes for which I am looking, it would be greatly appreciated!

Malicna
Reuben
Uraeus
Bertila
Any from the recent Villians Challenge event
Krampus
Thor
Odin
Lord Loki
Costumed heroes: Mariana, Justice, Khagan, Thorne, Obakan, and Leonidas

1 Like

Maybe @cap can assist? She has most of them for various graphics she makes :slight_smile:

Otherwise maybe @Pois1? I know @GDIBass used to “make” the some of the ones used in HeroPlan

4 Likes

Still do :wink:

I have little GNU image manipulator templates I use. I can definitely share them. Feel free to grab any of the ones you want off hero plan, either.

Here’s an imgur links for all of the images it uses: HeroImages.json · GitHub

You can see the different heroes (including all of the ones you’re looking for) in there.

5 Likes

@VeryQuietly don’t you use the same for your charts ? Maybe you have them

@Petri i took some screenshots of what needs @zartanis in beta, as we are not allowed to share pictures or videos , may you envisage to make an exception so I could help him ? Or is there another way to do it without transgressing beta rules ?

I understand perfectly if the respond is a no

2 Likes

I can help with Bertila:

Don’t have the others, though.

2 Likes

Thank you, that is perfect, @D_DI.

1 Like

Hi @Zartanis :slightly_smiling_face:

Here’s 2 more…

Kerrang
:turtle::guitar::turtle:

2 Likes

The rest I have, sort of. I’ve been making them from a hero card screen shot.

@Zartanis Feel free to text me on Line app if sending that way gives higher res. Happy to help. I am creating a zipped folder of hero portraits for content creators, like I did for the various icons and materials. Perhaps we can combine available cards into a single folder. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you all for the assistance. @GDIBass that is a great resource!

1 Like

Indeed, that would be great. Thank you.

1 Like

Sorry, can’t help you here, I do not have these.

I have them all up on github if you guys want access… Reach out to me on discord

1 Like

Along with those GIMP templates…

1 Like

Cookie Settings