Looking for New Home for 2

You are both very welcome in The Knights Oath. Open alliance so you could check us out and see if you like us.

Good level of competition. Active friendly bunch.

There are 3 of us at least from the Uk, including me. Others are mostly USA.

Feel free to ask me any more details.
Good luck!

Check out Global Titan Slayers!! Laid back but competitive!! Killing 10-11 star titans! I think we’d be a great fit!!

Please take a look at USA Misfits.

My “better half” plays as well and she just hit the 365 day mark since joined.

Misfits also has 2 other husband and wife couples that play together with one couple being in the alliance for 800ish days since joined and another couple around 250ish days since joined.

Currently we are 22/30, fighting 9-10-11* titans, and we are about to fill out war chest so it would be an excellent time to jump in. About 3 weeks ago we were at 30/30 but we had a bad war and a few members left flags and they were kicked. Two of our long time members retired and a couple others left for “greener pastures”.

If anything, you and your better half are more than welcome to test the waters to see if you are a good fit and if we are a good fit for you. Hope to see you soon!

Come join us at the 9th legion. We would love to have you. We can boast an excellent leader and amazing teammates. If you feel we are a fit, come join us and make us your new home. Tell em cami sent you. Look forward to meeting you both.

Most of us are from Europe or USA; a few are from Asia. Can’t remember if anyone is from UK.

We all speak English, of course.

Hello Mr. & Mrs. SneakyGamer,
Rising Jupiter is a fun and friendly alliance. You would fit well for what we are looking. We will be happy to have you both and grow with us together. Here below is our recruitment post with all the general info. Any specific questions, feel free to ask. Hope you can join us. Thanks

Note: (1) Majority of us are from USA and then a few from rest other places
(2) If we win tonight’s war then it will be a fresh war chest for the next war and that times perfectly well for your joining too. :smiley:

Welcome home my new friends… We are the Sixth Element and I’m the leader Kevin. We’ve had several couples in our ranks and recently lost one after playing with us for a year and a half. I would love to have y’all join our party! Please look us up in game or message me in discord as that is what program we use to discuss war strategy, recipes and life’s ever changing day to day events. We like to have fun and really consider ourselves to be a family that’s spread around the globe but use the same language. I do look forward to hearing from y’all and until then
Have a fun day!

Kevin W. Scott#0807

Hi @SneakyGamer;

Welcome to check out the 7days family of alliances; our recruitment thread is over here:

Regardless of where you end up; feel free to @ me (or one of te other moderators) when you’ve found a home & we can close this thread. Otherwise you’ll get continuous ongoing notifications haha

We are a group of 5 seasoned players who recently started a new alliance and we welcome new players. We truly enjoy the game and each other. We play daily but do so for fun. We are competitive but not obnoxious. We like to joke, share a whiskey :tumbler_glass:and have a good time. Come and experience a truly supportive alliance.
Message me with any questions you have. :blush:

Hi thanks for reaching out.

A couple of things. Whereabouts are you as we are UK

Also what’s the alliance name so we can have a look.

Thanks

Check us out at ‘Misery Loves E&P’, we are a pretty crude (a lot of smack talk with a little bit of cussing) but funny group with several couples like yourself. We have people in the U.S., Europe, Australia mostly. Your lvl and TP are what we are looking for.

2 of us are Irish but living in Portugal, 2 are Greek and 1 American. Our alliance is called Full Moon Warriors.
We felt the same as you are feeling now in our old alliance and here we all feel like it’s given us the spark and motivation back. We are small for now but we will work on growing. We would love to have you both on board

Hi Gillers

Did you see my reply asking your alliance name and whereabouts your from

Sent you a message on Line. Good luck in your search for a new home.

Hi,

Apologies, I thought I did reply. My husband and I are from Ireland but living in Portugal, 2 of the guys are from Greece and the other is American. We felt the same as you guys in our old alliance and this new one feels like a fresh start. We are all more motivated and happier to log in. I think you would be a great fit. Our alliance is called FULL MOON WARRIORS. We are small but as you can see I am working to grow it. If you have any more questions I’m happy to chat.

Gillers

Check us out, you’re welcome to join. Old Souls

Hi @SneakyGamer, our alliance (Hogwarts Hooligans) has a number of players in the US, almost an equal number in the UK, and at least one in Asia. We have found the global aspect to be very useful in wars and titans, because it allows us around the clock activity.

Hello Sneaky, looks like your twin is already with us :slightly_smiling_face:

We are a 50/50 US/EU alliance with about 6 or 7 members from the UK. Included in our ranks are two couples and another that comes to visit from time to time. Per our description all members hit titans daily and we have coordinated wars where of course members use all war flags. We do however understand that real life happens and ask members to opt out of next two wars if they miss a war flag. 2 consecutive wars with an unused flag is grounds for dismissal. War chest has just been filled so good time to join. We are a chatty group with more activity on the weekends and during wars. Currently slaying 9*/10* titans. The addition of you and your significant other may propel us to 10*/11* :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: my line id: romanleviticus if you would like to discuss further. Give us a peek, don’t believe you’d be disappointed.

Probably too late in the game, but check out Global Alliance Fighters. Laid back group and we have fun together. Regularly kill 8* titian with sometimes a 9*. We need that extra push to so so. We are literally from all over the globe. Check us out. We make a good home.

Darkness Shines - a English speaking international alliance cover US and Asia but with the 2 leaders being in the UK - those 2 leaders are also a couple.

Would love to have you on board to help the up and coming members but contribute to help us take the next step up.