28 taking down 12* looking for 2 Hard Hitters!

Idle Hands is a hard-hitting group that kills 11* titans routinely, but still has a casual feel. We have a great culture and are hoping for 2 more to add to it. We need just a couple good titan killers to make 12* titan kills routine.

Our expectations are simple:

• Hit the titan
  • Use all War Flags, or sit out
  • Have Fun!

See you there!
Idle Hands!

We just took down an 11* rare and still are looking for 2 more to join so that 12* rares will be just as easy. See you soon!

Idle Hands

i joined a couple months ago and this by far is my favorite alliance i have been in. relaxed but serious a great combination. do your best and talk strategy is all they ask for. oh and of course use your titan hits and war flags! come check us out!

We have 4 slots open currently.

Come hit titans hard, win wars, and have fun continuing to grow with us.

Idle Hands

The group is full of casual spenders that have strong teams, yet there is no pressure to try and pull every top tier hero.

We don’t tell you who to level, or who to give emblems to. We of course offer our opinions, but the game is yours to play how you want in the end. As a team, though, we do want titan hits and war flags used (or you can opt out of war).

I believe we have found a good balance between a strong alliance and a free autonomous play style in which you are still able to make your own decisions with your heroes, your emblems, and most importantly your money.

We would love four like-minded folks to join.

Idle Hands

Had a couple great guys join. Looking for 2 more!

we are still looking to fill 2 spots! drop n and say hi between wars to check us out

We have four slots open now and we’re still wrecking 11*. It’s a great place to call home–players are strong yet relaxed. Come check us out now that war is over!

See you soon!!

Idle Hands

Are you guys on Line or anything?

Thanks for the question. We are on Line. It is not required but the majority of our team is there. We also use Line to do War chats with our competition and share videos of our hits. It’s a pretty fun way to mix it up.

1 Like

I love the sound of what I’m hearing. I might be middle of the road or even slightly toward the bottom on your team, but the culture that you’ve grown there seems to be exactly what I’d be looking for. Thoughts?

If you have 3 spots I will join. We are loaded with max 5 and 4* heroes. 100-300k titan damage each. My defense tp is 4376 and the other 2 are 4305 and 4229. Send me a message on Line if you are interested mpyro656.

We have a few awesome new team members, and we’re now looking for two more. It’s a great place to call home–I know you’ll agree. Check us out after war!

See you soon!!

Hey there. Do you guys collaborate for war ?

Absolutely. We all have the same colored tanks and everyone knows you sit out, or use all flags. Come see if we are the right fit, Spg!

I will come give it a try. Thx

We have savages in war. Come behold the hits :smile:

Anyone looking for a new alliance to join

We have some awesome new team members, and we’re now looking for a few more. It’s a great place to call home–I know you’ll agree.

See you soon!!

Interested in giving this opportunity a chance. Pls line me @jcb_titan36 if you’d like

1 Like