Looking for an experienced alliance, casual playstyle. i can get 2400 trophies if i wanna. Played the game for 2yrs+

Hi, ive a decent roster of heroes. Have numerous 5stars maxed and many at 3/4. Been playing for around 2 years. I would like to get involved with a casual alliance with other good players (2200+ trophies). But arent sticklers for missing the odd turn here or there in war. Say for the reason that they just had too much going on IRL.
I do like to take all my turns but on the odd occasion I might forget a couple turns just due to life. So like I say, casual playstyle may be what is suited for me.
If this sounds like your alliance, please get in touch. I would like to join a near full alliance as well. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Look forward to hearing from whoever may reply.

1 Like

Hey Barry, feel free to check out House of Mayhem. We’re mostly US based, but have a nice mix of international players as well. We do use all war flags, but do understand if/when real life happens.
Nick

1 Like

Hi, Berry, check out The Padawans, we’re a long standing international alliance, recently celebrated 3 years anniversary, we have a lot of friendly, experienced players on board who always try their best to help out. We’re a chill but solid bunch, don’t have set criteria on titan hits, just try to hit it when you can, as for war we do use all flags but we get irl stuff happen, so we have a system to just opt out of next war if it happens and after sitting one out you can come back no problem. 2000+ cups required trophies but most of us are in diamond anyway, 4 spots open as of now so come give us a try and maybe we’re your cup of tea ^^

1 Like

Hmmm…

Every flag counts in war, so there is that. And, it takes just a second to opt out if you have RL commitments. :thinking:

Anyway I digress. None of the many alliances I have visited would suit your definition of casual. I wonder, have you considered setting up a solo alliance? Less pressure if you missed the occasional war flag, as it only impacts you.

5 Likes

Hi @Berry24 , check us out Burning Sun [TXP] is looking fou you!
I’m sure that we are the place you’re looking for.
Kind regards
Traggeter

Hi @Berry24 normally I would offer a spot based on what you’ve posted. We are a relaxed rules alliance, with different levels and nobody getting upset about someone not scoring certain amounts or missing titans here and there so long as you try.

However, the comment about flags would be a concern for me. Use of war flags is important as a few missed flags can be the difference between win and loss. Which is unfair on those that do their best to work together to open war chests and have fun. Despite our casual nature, we war well. Not something we really track but I am fairly confident we have won 8 of our last 12.

If it was a one off or very rare and something unexpected that took priority came up we’d probably be OK with it so long as there was communication as to why the flags were missed and willingness to sit out the next war it’s something that could be accepted, but repeatedly missing or not communicating would be a real issue. We don’t force war participation, so knowing beforehand that you’ve got things going on which means might not get to use all flags, there is an option to sit the war out and that is what we would ask be done instead. We’ve only kicked 1 person in over a year and that was because of being a douche about communication. No one likes it and it isn’t good for group harmony.

If opting out from war instead whenever there’s a risk of not being able to use your flags instead of risking missing them. Then we can look at things. My line is kiltedexile or I can answer any questions you have here.

5 Likes

Hi berry,
We at Ham Nation are recruiting. Though we require the use of all flags in war we understand when life gets in the way, and offer the option to opt out of war for any reason.
Come and give us a try. I think you’ll fit in well.

Daztardly

East of the equator has 5 active teams. One to fit anyone’s needs. Just hit the link and let’s have a chat.
discord.gg/weSmVJyQeK

We have a extensive library that we share with over 800 members. Would share that with you also even if you decide not to join us. Let’s have a chat.

ZPNATION might fit your requirements. 22 players from level 39 to 83. Currently casual. We haven’t booted lately but do demote for missed flags. We have very experienced players that play for fun too.

Hi berry, take a look at klaatu, we are a globally diverse team that is casual. We tolerate the occasional missed war flag but not on a regular basis.hitting 7- 9 * star titans and enjoy each other’s company. Hope you drop in - thanks and good luck !

Regullary missing war flags is the one thing most alliances won’t tolerate. We, at Ithilien Alliance are as casual and relaxed as it goes, but missing war flags on regular bases will get you kicked sooner or later. We’re at 29/30, so you could give it a try, see how you fit in.

1 Like

Berry24, If you haven’t found a place, I think you’d fit well in Heroes guild. I (SimpleName) just took over and we’re trying to rebuild, but we definitely have a casual vibe. Real life first, but most of us are active every day. Currently 7 slots.

I know this topic has been here for a few weeks, and you’ve probably found your new home from these great replies. But if you’re still looking, Hogwarts Castle is a great alliance that aligns with what you’re looking for.

We are a casual alliance that believes real life comes before the game. We hope for consistent member contributions in wars and titans, but understand when they get missed. Just try to communicate with us in chat. And if you’re not going to be available for extended periods, opt out of wars (and let us know).

Good luck with whatever you do and wherever you decide to go!

Hey dude, u just described one of our family alliance. They are strong, and play casual. U might want to check them out

Hi Berry,

1285+ Bees has one spot open.

We’ve been playing 2-4 years and almost everyone is between 2200 - 2600 trophies.

We’re good about flag usage for wars and Titans. We do have some forgiveness built into both of those so players are not automatically kicked or anything like that since we all know that Life Happens.

We do FFA wars with coordinated tanks. We game well together and we have an active chat. No Discord or Line required.

You’re welcome to come check us out!

I know you will receive quite a few responses. We have an opening due to an overload in the real world. Check us out, The 7empest. I believe you would fit in well with us.

Sorry, The 7empest Love to have you join us.

Come for the titans, stay fir the dad jokes!
Crew-Rogues, contact bzzldy !

Please join Magrathea. We are trying to rebuild and need some good team players to help. Those of us left have been together for over 2.5 years.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.