Looking for an alliance to combine with

We are Coco Jamboo and we are looking for another alliance to combine with to kill high star titans.

we have 10 players and level from 35 to 56. we are very active on every event, titan and wars. so If you and your alliance is active on this game you are always welcome.

4 in the 50s
5 in the 40s
1 level 35

thank you

1 Like

You’re welcome to join us at Anti-Heroes - we have 18 players right now:
1 lvl 60
3 in the 50s
5 in the 40s
6 in the 30s
and 3 noobs in their teens.

All of us are daily players.

@Chodaboy

Thank you for your invitation. we will discuss your invite and let you know asap. but mainly we are looking for alliances who can join us. :slight_smile:

@Chodaboy

• Do you have any tactical organisation at wars?
  • What is the level of the Titan that your alliance killed?
  • Are the noobs joining the wars?
  • which language are you speaking at your alliance?
  • do you have another communication app like whatsapp?

Thank you

Hi, we have 10 spots in Ravana Squad.
We decide tactics for every war so we can choose the best stategy.
9 level titan the highest
Everyone can join the war no restrictions
We speak English but we have player from all over the world
We use Line.

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/multicultural-and-friendly-alliance/149165

• Our wars aren’t very organized right now, but we’re working on that
  • Our highest titan so far was a 9*, but we’re working on that, too
  • War participation is optional - one of the noobs participates, the other two don’t right now
  • Our chat language is English
  • We have a discord channel, but not everyone uses it

Do you want to be a part of the Crew family of alliances? If so, I just recently started a new alliance for them and I’m currently looking to fill it with stronger team members. The name of the alliance is Crew-Golden Dawn and we use the LINE app. If you’re interested in joining a new alliance that is well connected, look me up on LINE at cervantes77.

1 Like

Can check out armed and Operational. We have 20 players currently. Your team would make us a full team. We are very active and are made up primarily of two groups that have come together. We have great team work on titans and in war. You can line me at jacobwb25 if you want to chat more.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.