Looking for an alliance to call my permanent home

Elite Empires. You would be a perfect fit. Good luck. Can ask me anything. 8-10* titans. Our one rule is use all flags for war. We are all adults and real life emergencies comes first. No drama. All very supportive of everyone.

1 Like

Thanks for the tag @Sarah2!

@rho - we would love to have you. We started as a small group of teammates, and we formed our own alliance. We have grown some, and would like to grow a little more. And, I think we check every one of your boxes.

2 Likes

Rohns war zone…killing 9 and some 10 stars. ONLY rules hit all war flags if opted in

1 Like

Hey man, join us in Fate and Fortune were 15-3 in war and active, would love to
Have you join. But we are family friendly so no language.

1 Like

Come check us out

1 Like

@rho

2 Likes

Hey Rho, Skeleton Clique hits all of your criteria. We currently run green tanks, but have run dark tanks in the past. We do require everyone to use all 6 flags in war or opt out. If someone has a rl issue, a sorry and brief explanation is good as long as it’s not habitual. Habitual/ non communicative members will get kicked. We encourage line, but not required. No douchebaggery here, we’re adults but, swearing is mostly to prevent us throwing our phones into the wall during war bad boards lol… check us out, we have one spot open.

1 Like

Hi Rho! It looks like you have a lot of really great options but if you are still looking we have an open spot. Team name is Sword of the Spirit [AoG] if you would like to look us up. We are a well-established team with many players who have been here for over 2 years. We run green tanks and hit 11* titans. Based on what you have written, I think you would be a great fit for the team. You don’t need to hit in the top 5 to make a solid contribution. We have clean chat, friendly people, all war flags are used, everyone helps with titans, and a war strategy that looks a lot like the type you are looking for. Our team has both Line and Discord. You don’t have to belong to the Line group but we have a lot of really helpful info posted and it’s a great way to communicate if there is an emergency.
If you think you might be interested, I would be happy to chat with you more. Best of luck finding a place that you can call your permanent home!

2 Likes

Give us a go, we’d love to have you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi rho, do check out Akkadian Elysium, looks to me like we have a perfect fit here! Me and a friend joined them like 9 months ago when our small friends alliance shrank down to just the two of us, their motto of “casual serious” was what we were looking for and what I think you are doing as well! We were very warmly welcomed and have not regretted our choice one bit. Now I have advanced to be a co-lead myself in the alliance. There are members from several different countries and time zones with a slight dominance of North America (I am from Sweden myself), and a mix of male and female members. Many members are very active in fun and interesting chat discussions regarding the game, whereas others just play the game, it is up to you. There is a real family feel to the alliance, and if needed you get a lot of support also on the personal level. We have an optional Line group which is highly recommended, where we can post pictures, ask polls etc. and also have the awesome “Wise Goat” plugin which you can ask questions regarding virtually every aspect of the game. But everyone is not using it, so it is totally up to you. Also, a few of us have started using heroplan.io where we have a “mirror alliance”. There we can look at each others heroes, teams etc. as a base for discussions. Like Line that is just a bonus if you like it and not required.

We have very good flag usage in wars and against titans in general, but there is a common understanding that real life issues can prevent you from playing sometimes (we do opt out of wars if we know this in advance). We usually fight 9 - 10* titans. We have a coordinated war strategy which I think is right up your sleeve (we attack weaker targets and let them respawn in two attack waves before going for the all-in attack), but you can deviate from this e.g. if you need to use your flags at a certain point. Currently we use purple war tanks, but we have had some member using another tank color for quite a long transition period while moving emblems. So there would be no problem with you using Telly to begin with. Although I think Ursena (flanked with Telly) would be great as well if you could put some emblems on her, I know of at least one member in the alliance who use that combo with great success.

If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this post or contact me on Line (magicrebel is my ID). Or just make a join request and try us out for a while and see what you think !

1 Like

Lots of good candidates have posted already, but if you haven’t decided yet, consider Anti-Heroes, too.

1 Like

@rho i believe we are a good fit for your description

the only thing is that we face 13*/14* titans

if you would like to give it a try, feel free to contact me on Line
Line: star150m

1 Like

Check out Arrogant Librarians!

Alliance: 15/30

Titans: 7-8* (We’d probably consistently take down 8* with just a little more muscle)

Titan Requirements: Demotion for not hitting titan AND the titan escapes, unless notice is given that you might miss. Notice results in zero action ever and you can be gone for as llong as you need.

War: Use all flags or demotion, unless you haven’t been promoted, then not using them all is a kick. Mostly green tanks, but not absolutely mandatory. Average strength of opposing defense teams ~4100-4200.

Strategy—Wednesday evenings and Sunday mornings (USA time) for main attacks—most will use all six flags at this time. You can hit before that and recycle smaller teams, if you want to. Pairing a strong player up 4300+ Defense with a weaker player to do cleanups is preferred, but not mandatory. Only if it is convenient for both players.

Please keep in mind that demotions/kick will happen if you do not use all War flags. Almost no excuse is acceptable, unless you or a family member have a legit emergency, or something. If you have any doubt, just opt out.

Anyway, happy hunting and feel free to drop in and chat with us, see how you like the group.

1 Like

Thank you all for your (sometimes extremely detailed!) replies, I appreciate you taking the time to read my wall of text and respond in kind. :grin:

I have already joined an alliance so for the time being I’m no longer a free agent. I will evaluate after a week or two whether I’d like to make it permanent, so for the time being I will leave this thread open so I know what else is on the horizon should the current one not work out for whatever reason.

5 Likes

HI - Check out Victory Awaits - We are easy going, not so chatty, serious but wont kill you if you miss people. The only rule we do follow is War Tank and if you dont attack a Titan 3 times we let you go :slight_smile:

Vem pra castelo de guerra

Best of luck and happy gaming!

Best of luck, I hope you love your new home!

Check out Global Titan Slayers…FOR THE WIN…great Alliance right in the sweet spot of what you’re looking for

We are Private Party and we tick all your boxes. Our leader is Notorious Dad have a chat and see what you think.