Looking for an alliance......need a new player?

Come ck out The Marley Army. Group of mature, respectful players of all ages. Levels from 41 to 10. We help newbies grow. Have Wiki page for members. Fighting AW, currently taking 6* Titans down regularly plus rare Titans, working on 7*! You would be a great fit! Only 4 month old alliance of 29 and growing stronger day by day!

1 Like

Alliance is now full! Thxs

1 Like

@IrishLass, if your still looking for an alliance cream of the crop still have some spots availible

1 Like

@IrishLass The Lady Army might be a good fit for you

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/any-women-looking-for-a-new-home-the-lady-army-is-recruiting/109071/3

2 Likes

Your name was an insperation to make a card. Depending on how techy i am is whether or not i’ll be able to get it here where you can see it

Ok, it came over

3 Likes

Oh my goodness, thank you! She looks like a great hero! :blush:

1 Like

Yw. I saw your name and i thought of making her

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Hi @IrishLass,

Your welcome to join us.
Check us out: T.F.C. Titan Fight Club and T.F.C. Treasure Island are looking for YOU [10 places available in main alliance]

2 Likes

General reminder that “naming and shaming” is not permitted on the forum.

1 Like

Hey @IrishLass

Got a couple of open spots in TCW we’re looking to fill.

I’ve been in The Cowboy Way almost a year and we still have core members from day 1 with a mix of American, Canadian and English players.

We have war plans, won 23 of last 32 wars and are on 9*/10* titans

We rarely let titans escape and the other guys really are a great bunch. Plenty of mechanic and tactic discussion too…

Can be contacted here or on LINE @andybsg

1 Like

Outlaw Rebels no more!
Introducing 'Rebel Sanctuary ’ an offshoot of both Rebels 1.0 & 2.0, is dedicated to the proposition that all players should be given equal opportunity for expression, growth, & a right to fun!
As such, we the Managers of The “Sanctuary” make this solemn vow to always put the well being of all the players under our direction first & foremost. Together we will grow strong &
powerful in teamwork, & successful w/ the primary goal of always having fun first & forever! So come grow with Rebel Sanctuary.