Looking for an Alliance I can grow with

Shameless plug for the Magnificent Bastards family here. MB Foundation is our teaching alliance, and when you’re ready, you can move on to Magnificent Bastards. We have a shared Discord server, great camaraderie, and several players who have hit #1 globally to help you grow.

Hit me up on Discord if you’re interested. Npnky#3674

I strongly recommend Guardians. They have several alliances and you can definitely grown there.

2 Likes

Cream of the crop would love to have you! We are a great teaching alliance.

We are taking down ten star titans and have two spots if you want to join us at doppelgänger.

We are The Titan Lord’s Wrath, we have one spot available, we have some members about the same level as you, we have some stronger members even a few weaker ones, We ask for daily titan participation, we hit (and kill, most of the times) 7 and 8*, we also had some 9* lately but they flew away, the cowards :wink: We also do wars, fielding 25 out of 29 teams. Current alliance score 92K, war score 254k. Come and see, might be the right place for you to call home.

@SeriousDragoness999 We Don’t Kneel has 1 spot open. We’re a US based alliance but have several members from around the world. English and reading chat are required.

War - opt in or out but use your flags if you’re in. We have 27-28 that play in wars. It’s something we encourage as it’s an alliance event.

Taking down 9* titans and working on 10*s. We have a range of members from beginners to those that have been around since before our alliance was founded 1.5 years ago. Both F2P and P2P welcome!

Let me know if you’re interested and I’ll lower the trophy count if needed.

1 Like

Please check out Feral Misfits. We started as a training alliance and have many experienced players willing to help you grow. We highly value participation and teamwork.

Im interested. I presently have 1523 cups. Let me know what I need to do. Thanks for the info!

Glad to hear that! I just changed the cups to 0 and to Invite Only. Send a request to join and I’ll accept :grin:

Jabberwock is the place for you. All of our players are very active. Great chat and mature players. Please check us out.

i want to thank everyone who replied to my call…I have joined a new Alliance!

3 Likes

Im sure you have been approached plenty,SD…The Robins Nest I created in Aug 2017 to encourage levelling, participation, etc at YOUR speed…not ours…we have many over 400 and 300 days in the Nest, and we also have a weekly Warsheet to help strategize before each war, emailed to those wanting it…We also have a FB group, where we can post pics and info too large for the chatroom…We are laidback, supportive, chatty, and I treat equally the lowest to the highest ranks…We are The Robins, and we are damn proud of our group, and extend a hearty invitation to you…thanks you for reading, Acke…Leader of the Nest…

@FrenziedEye the Guardians family would gladly welcome you.

Let’s manage a merger! You belong with your fellow forumites!

@JonahTheBard
@Annieb
@Kikyo
@Bruno82
@FabulaSumus
@LSLordy
@JRJR60
@Kitten
@CrimsonDragonskull

Gooble gobble one of us!

4 Likes

If they join, would they be the “new guy”?
And have to compete in the Guardians challenge ?

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/think-youre-that-good-try-the-reborn-trifecta-challenge-in-guardians-reborn/113006/2

Just asking , for a friend :grimacing:

2 Likes

Only one way to find out! :man_factory_worker:

1 Like

Hey SeriousDragonesss999 we’re looking for new members. Come try out 5 Tiger Dynasty Warriors

Sorry guys, We Don’t Kneel has already snagged her and are already enjoying our new addition :grin:

@zephyr1 this thread can be closed if you see fit. Although, I am interested to see who the newbies would be in the potential alliance merger proposed by @Kayo My $$ is on Guardians winning this battle :rofl:

/grabs :popcorn:

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, looks like this can be closed. Any merger chat can be continued in the respective recruitment thread. :slight_smile:

1 Like