Looking for an alliance (gimme titans stronger than 3*!)

Since my current alliance keeps getting worse and worse and I’m tired of beating 3* titans, I’m slowly looking for a new team to join.
My team power is 3100, cups 1400-1600. I am an active player, logging a few times a day but not that active (logging on specific time to kill a titan or part take in AW won’t work for me). Heard a lot about Line chat thingy and I’d actually happy to connect with people this way and get a little more social than the game chat,

TL;DR: I’m looking for a fun, active, flexible alliance which respects their members’ time and space. 4* titans and higher would be much appreciated :wink:

Our alliance Titan Smash is looking for 3 active players. We fight 6-8* Titans.

1 Like

Wolves of Winterfell, sister clan to top 10 King of the North, we have 1 opening atm. 8* titan currently but we’re about to hit 9*. Clan was formed just over a month ago yet we’ve already hit 100k points. Chat and fun…party life with hard hitting :smiley:
Active social group and you get access to our line channels…the lounge has 60 people atm some of them top players in the game.
Cheers,
Lucien

1 Like

The Twisted Gull alliance is for those who want a more relaxed and flexible time. They are downing 4* and 5* titans. They are a fun group, you might want to give it a try
There is an ad in the recruitment section, about the armada, that mentions it, if you want to have a look under the title pirates and puzzles

1 Like