Looking for an alliance for 5 members

I have a group of 5 looking to join a progressive alliance. We’re currently in a small alliance and between the 5 of us hit 4* Titans. We’d like to join a larger group to take down bigger.

Our stats
Team Power: 3000 - 3750
Trophies: 1300 - 2100
Game Time: Average 6 months
Heroes: Mainly 4* with a back bench of 5* in training.

Our requirements
Alliance: We are willing to move and join you
Communication: No external apps, all our chat is done in game
Participation: Active in Wars and Titans, all flags used

4 Likes

Hi Kaerro, we’re currently open for new members and/or a small merge like yours at Lords Of The North II. We are 14 with a similar team comp, and there is room & welcome for you all. You can read a little about us in my recruitment ad, or hit up our leader @Twenty8Penguin for the complete lowdown. Nice to meet you!

2 Likes

We are waiting for you guys!! We need this kind of players so we want you all so much​:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Doesn’t sound too different to us at Fusion Fighters. I have a recruitment thread if you’re interested: The Fusion Fighters recruitment thread! 😁 [30/30] - #30 by ThePhilosopher

Check us out, The 7emptest

Hello Kaerro. Your group would likely fit well with The Wise Quackers. We’re friendly bunch and active in wars/titan. Have about 10 open spots and kill 8-9* titans. Check us out!

Starting a trainer for our main. UNDAUNTED DISCIPLES. I will be changing the current name to UNDAUNTED DISCIPLES 2. Current name UNDAUNTED DISCIPLES REST

Line: ghostnamepbj

Gottem city! Ждём желающих🤗

Please consider squadra invincibile. We are an international alliance with players from all continents. Currently on 8 and 9* titans, with 8 open spots. Most of our teammates are together since more than one year, some since more than two!

Relaxed atmosphere, many very knowledgeable players willing to help in your growth. Defenses from 4400 to 2600, some very big spenders and several f2p.

@Kaerro We Won’t Kneel has 10 spots available. This is our training alliance for our larger alliance We Don’t Kneel. It is also a ‘resting’ alliance for some of our long-term members who need some time away from 11* titans and big wars (and 1 who is expecting a baby any day!), so there’s a lot of experience hanging around ready to help :slightly_smiling_face:

Here’s a little more about us:

• I run the alliance under my alt, LadyAaliyah. I’ve been playing for over 2 years (as many of our members have)
  • War is optional, but we expect full flag usage if opted in. We do give some latitude for those still building rosters and encourage using feeder heroes to fill in if needed. We don’t have many in that position anymore as they’ve been busy leveling.
  • Titans: We don’t have strict titan hitting rules, but the majority of our players hit consistently. It’s highly encouraged as mats can drop. We’re taking down 6* titans right now and growing. Since PoV, we’ve let mercs in a few times so it’s edged up to 7*s. We’re almost there by ourselves, but not quite.
  • Chat is mainly done in-game as it adds to the personal aspect of the game. We do have a Line group, but that is completely voluntary. We use it to share rosters and give advice.

If you’re interested, let me know. You’re all welcome to stop by for a trial run to see if we would be a good fit for your group. I would actually encourage you to try out several of the offers made here to find the alliance that’s the best fit. Hope to hear from you, but good luck in your search no matter where you end up :grin:

You are welcome to join us! No line or discord, just in the game app. Very helpful with questions and suggestion. Must use all flags if you opt for war. Hitting 7-8* titans which should be right in your wheel house and get us to the next level. Try out De Raptors, I’ll be friendly as hell and help as often as I can.

you’re welcome in killer windows utilities. we’re pretty small too, quiet and laid back. really looking to move up to 6/7 star titans to do pov. wars optional, no trophy/level requirements or outside messenger apps.

Thank you everyone for your offers, we will be reviewing our options and looking to move after the current war.

2 Likes

Hi Kaerro, we the perfect team for you’ll to grow with us we are very strong and always on. We never miss any titan or war flags

. [#ff0066]—:fire: :fire::star: :star:APEX MARAUDERS:star: :star::fire::fire:—[#66ffff] New Alliance looking for active, experienced players! 3800+tp and 1800+ cups! [#ffff99]Titans, war, and communication will be required. [#ffccff] Line ID: [#ff33ff]knutmeg

Come over to assassins inc

Come and join us

You would love The Misfits of Death. We are very active and extremely patient and extremely helpful. Plus we like to kill stuff and win.

Check us out . We are about a month old but are kicking butt

An alliance for tool fans?