Looking for an alliance for 4 maybe 6 people

Not sure if we are a fit, but check us out! Alliance name is NightBloods Reborn.

We have been growing at a pretty good pace, were up to 27 members, but had a few go silent on us. We are laid back, but active. Not even two months old, but have some high level players.

You may be looking for a more seasoned alliance, but check us out.

Thanks,

Yeah, looking for something more seasoned :).

Do wish you all the best. Happy gaming

No problem! Always like to throw it out! A few of our high level players had been in top alliances and were ready for something a little more laid back!

Thanks for checking us out!

Check out Guardians Warlords.

Strong alliance, awesome people, good participation, but not up your butts about it.

@FrostbiteXIII

Hit me up on Line: Kayo2527 for additional info, or just go to the alliance, pop in, get the feel, and make yourselves at home!

3 Likes

Perhaps Rhapsody of Destruction could be the right fit?

Check us out :

2 Likes

I’d be happy to talk to know more about you guys. 22 members and about 180k alliance score

Doppelgänger

Check us out: we lost a few and we’ve been around a long while.

Well, BadgersBastards is a very nice place to start to build and become very familiar with the game with plenty of help from the alliance

Leap of faith is new and thirsty to grow. We’re an everyday playing group that split from our old clan due to wanting more active members. At our height we were a 200k score alliance, with players ranked #1 globally. Your group is exactly what we’re looking for. Experienced, active players who want to keep growing and have fun. We win wars and use all flags. Inactivity is not tolerated. I sincerely hope you join us man, it’d be awesome!

Hey @Lurking; not sure if you’ve found a home yet. Blitzkrieg demo crew is currently rebuilding; previously a 195k alliance ranked in the 1700s. We are hoping to move back quickly. We’re a group of solid players who’s been together long term and we’re seeking around 5 people ready for war and 10* titans. We’re currently mobbing through 2* titans in around 2 mins :rofl:. Hoping they get bigger quickly so I can stop feeling bad for them. If you’re interested you can Line: liliannaemp

@Lurking

Not sure if you are still looking, or if you’d all be a good fit for us. Here’s a link to my forum ad. Reach out to me on Discord if you are interested in chatting more.

I actually have another member leaving due to a job promotion/RL changes. So I have 4 spaces to fill.

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/dead-titans-society-3-positions-available

1 Like

What is the discord link :). Hopefully we can chat further

DivineDee#9574 looking forward to talking with you :wink:

1 Like

HOLY CRAP HUMANS LOOKING FOR AN ALLIANCE SOMEONE DISTRACT THEM WHILE I GET THE BURLAP SACKS!

Ahem

Anyhow Crew has like 90 billion alliances at different experience levels and you could all easily find a home there while also keeping up communication with our entire community via line.

Mr. Rigs on line or if you have trouble finding him search kaosonboard and I can hook you guys up.

3 Likes

Would be happy to have u guys

2 Likes

Lurk,

Muad’Dib would be happy to have you . We’ve been around for about 2 years. 170,000 ish score with 20 people. Fight all wars (win 2 out of every 3), at 8* to 9* titans currently, have been as high as 10 to 11 (which you guys would easily get us back to). Multi-national group, very laid back. Play mostly because we’ve come to enjoy each other’s company over the years.

Regards, and happy hunting.

Thanks everyone appreciate your time.

1 Like

Check out Chaos Brigade - 23 members strong - great group - all between 3600 to 4300

Closing at OP’s request.