Looking for an active chatty alliance

Answered with poster ad below…

Hi G Benyon, thanks for the update.

Should be alright, we are at 29 out of 30 so there’s still space!!

And we’ll probably be doing a clear out after this war and titan anyway (to remove long standing zeroes!!! ).

We’ve got about 2 or 3 zeroes so it should be alright I think even if someone else joins

Speak soon and please do feel free to join once you are ready!!

Ps that’s very good of you to help them out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey. Incase you havent find any tvinges yet. Giv Nets a pm, Line tkristensen.

If you end up looking for another alliance, one stop titan shop would be happy to have you. We are very chatty and use the line app to talk. We have members all over the world so there’s always someone talking.

Hi Gbenyon, we at Team Light would also be happy to have you! We are an established ally and have one spot available. Currently at 132000 points, war score 357000

Hi FrenziedEye

Thanks for your help. Please do bear me in mind if you do have a clear out.

Cheers

Good afternoon :slight_smile: we have two spots available currently at Nocturnal Winds. We use discord for additional chatting to ingame chat. We use voice chat there as well for wars and just because on random evenings :slight_smile:

We consider our alliance semi-competitive. We are taking out 9* titans, and have an alliance score of 115,000.

Let me know if you’re interested!

Hi @Gbenyon

Yes please do join, we have 3 spots now :slight_smile:

Look forward to seeing you in the game :blush:

The Ruthless Warriors just opened a spot if you’d like to check us out. Very chatty, active, friendly and mature.

We are an active, international alliance with lots of mature, friendly, active members. We even have a Brit! Check out The Ruthless Warriors!

Hi Are you still looking for an alliance. If you are please send me a msg in line dragongirlkzn. My alliance is The Forgotten Realms if you want to check us out.

Hi there!

if you are still looking for alliance - look no further! We are seeking one new member to join our alliance.
it will work well with you as we are fully committed with the game and our rules are simple - take part all event unless you have RL involve which we will give a grace on it. Look at our link if you are keen,
Cheers!

@Gbenyon can this thread be closed?

Hi Gary are you still looking for an alliance. If you are pls msg me. Thanks Dragongirl from the Forgotten Realms