Looking for an active alliance - Level 49 - 9 teams

I am looking for an alliance as my current alliance isn’t active enough. Rare titans get defeated etc,

I’m level 49, with 9 teams, team power is 4195 to 2900 and in between. I log on daily and participate in all events including titan and war events. Looking for an alliance that does defeat titans and majority wins war events but more importantly team work. Look forward to your recommendations

4 Likes

Check out Green Beetles. We save flasks to take down rare titans and never miss. Currently rolling with red tanks, but have had blue and dark recently as well and change every few months.

GREEN BEETLES
2 spot open currently:

28/30 members
2200 trophies required,

Ideally 4000+ War defense.
Good mix of guys and gals of all ages, that are very respectful of each other.
We’re dedicated daily players, daily Titan hits required, all war flags must be used.
NO 3RD PARTY CHAT APPS!
Communication in game is saved mostly for important stuff, low idle chatter = low drama.
Currently 10-11* Titans are our sweet spot.
Our turnover is very low, our members’ average length of time with this alliance is over 8 months, and the alliance has be successful for almost 2 years!

Have a look at The Misfits of Death we could use some one like you. We are a growing Alliance just about full.

We’d love to have you Lord Stark. Friendly yet serious…hitting 7-9 star titans. Give De Raptors a shot please!

Hello…try out thunderstorm recruiting. We would love to have you. Were an easy going bunch but take the game seriously.

Hi, @Lord-Stark-UK :wink:

If you are looking for an active home group that love to kill titans and fight in wars as a team, then check us out. We would love to have you!
We have dedicated players from different countries ( US, Europe , Asia) that enjoy playing and growing stronger together. Currently we are fighting mainly 9* titans. War is optional but if opt in must use all flags. We are very understanding when real life happens, just let us know about your absence. :slightly_smiling_face:
Please, check us out . If you have any questions, let me know. :upside_down_face:
We also use Line ( optional) : magnifique89.
Thank you!

We can be your new home group

Dark Souls would love to have you. Cups are at 2200… let yourself in.

Cheers,

• Tim

I can’t say who to to choose except for our alliance “From Ashes We’ve Arisen!”. We mostly have fun, but we expect you to hit the titan and if you opt in, you need to use all your flags. We usually always play at the same time for war as it’s fun to flip the board twice in less than an hour. Doesn’t happen all of the time, but it’s still fun to try.

Hawks revolution. 10 star titans and a great group of adults. Every war flag used or you get booted.

The Shops family has openings in all 3 Shops. No matter what level you’re at, we have a place for everyone.
Our rules are pretty simple…
~ No trophy requirements.
~ Titan & War participation… Got flags??? Use em b!+*h!
~ Do the basics with sarcasm & find fun again with the game.
~ Line required.
~ English speaking.
~ Adults only.

3 Shops… 1 crazy, sarcastic, fun family.
If you are interested in joining the fun, message me in Line at jadebutterfly75.

1 Like

@Lord-Stark-UK

• Communication Line app > phone/pc download link here
  • Age 18+ only

contact : :call_me_hand: @Boolz_San (line id: boolz_san) @JAWS_3D (line id: jaws_3d) @Purpeyes (line id: purpeyes)

3 Likes

Ascendency 4, taking on 13* Titans right now, would love to have you!

@Lord-Stark-UK tag me when you’ve found a home & I can close this thread. Else you’ll get offers forever :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Lots of good alliances look for active players.

Our alliance “Titan smash” is not an exception. We need 8 people. We hunt 7-8* titans but don’t put too much pressure. Real life first.

BERSERKER LURKERS looking for some fun, daily players!
Interesting facts: war coordination (easy to follow), purple tank in war, titans 8☆-10☆ (10☆ tend to escape). Line required. Appart from that, very nice people, but I guess that this is a given in all the other offers too. :wink:

May as well mention the alliance I’m in. :laughing:

Fusion Fighters led by Erazer. I’ve a recruitment thread here if you want to see whether you’ll be a good fit.

Currently in top 3000 and taking down 10* titans. :slightly_smiling_face:

The Padawans is looking for new members. We’re international and friendly. We’re hitting 10* and 11* titans. We’re on Discord but membership there is not compulsory

@Lord-Stark-UK,

if flag usage that produces results is your priority, you won’t find a better fit than Guardians Heroes! Friendly, dedicated group, we thrive on teamwork and lever let a rare escape. Currently at 8-10* titans. Come check us out or get in touch on Line at tangy451.

Best of luck!

Hello Lord-Stark-UK. Based on your post, 'Ghosts sounds like a good fit for you.

We color coordinate war tank color. War flag use is ffa, use on your schedule. War opponents typically range from 3500 to 4500 team power.

We are staying at 9* titans for chance at 3 ascension drops.

We ask team members to communicate absences.

Hola Lord Stark quisiera saber si ya has encontrado alianza
Estoy en busca de jugadores activos y nos serías de gran ayuda ya que hemos hechado a los menos activos de la alianza

Si te interesa búscanos como death eagles