Looking for alliance!.!.!

We use line for communication. We used all war flags in the past few months.
Require at least 4 flags and 45k damage per titan.
Require 2200 trophies to join and 120 point for war.
We currently hitting 11 to 12 stars titan.
Come join us to get better loots and grow with us. We also have sister alliance that have much higher requirements when you feel that you are ready.

@Bill1 come check us out at aceswild… Some are new but very active … Small alliance wanting to grow… Come join us and inquire what ever youd like to know… Let them know i sent yawe use line as well look me up @ johnbunn on line

@Bill1 come check out Ravens of Winterfell. I think we will be the right fit for each other.

Ravens of Winterfell is the casual competitive but structured sister alliance of the Wolves of Winterfell/King of the North family alliances - there are 8 alliances on total.

We currently hit 9*-10* titans and we run strategies for war. We use LINE to communicate and our members are from all over the world.

We also have other sister alliances that suit different playing styles or if you prefer a different speed/gear - happy to chat more.

We will look after you all and give you all the support to grow to be the best players you wanna be, but make sure you have fun at the same time.

Come chat to us, we would love to hear from you. LINE ID: ronandex501 to know more. Mention Kira recommended you.

Anyone looking for a fun new alliance to join

We lovely expecting you and your mates!!! We need you guys!!! Merry Christmas