Looking for alliance!.!.!

Package deal…3 of us at least looking for new alliance…tired of lazy people not attacking titan…and joining wars and only using one flag…alliance must use line to communicate…and have a base set of rules that are stuck too…line id… bill.kda we’ll discuss on there

3 Likes

We use Discord, and not Line, but if you’re willing to switch apps, the Donut Stuffers have room. We’re 17 very active players bouncing between 8* and 10* titans. Typically there are 0 flags left at the end of wars. Adult alliance.

What kind of team power do your defense teams run? We’d need around 3600 for wars probably, and 1800 cups.

We use line…not interested in discord… thx though…

Bill1, YOU need to be right here with me at #warcry#. I was orphaned by my fearful leader for daring to surpass him in EVERY Titan and Alliance War. I am profiled at 45, and my highest Team Power is 4247 and growing! I play til I win, using every available flag and titan energy.

Stop by, and If you don’t like us at first “site,” you just walk out and resume your search. Nothing gained and nothing lost. Visit Bill1, just ONE visit. You won’t regret it.

LadyofMercy aka LadyO

Message me on line and we’ll talk

Please check us out, we use Line and have rules in place. Titan activity is heavily monitored.

Bill,

Global titan slayers would be great home!! Expectations for hits in wars and titans…check us out

ooo yesssir. How do I do that Bill1. Am I clicking on your name?
I don’t visit here often. It’s just that I am desperately seeking a partner. So pardon, If I seem novice.

Okay I’m back Bill1. had to go potty LOL! But I’m the girl who recently posted this recruitment pic.

file:///Users/cecilyfsealy/Downloads/dreamstime_s_16990902.jpg

I could sure use some help rebuilding what little was left of my alliance. Most of the guys left with him. I was the only female on the team of 9.

Hi @Bill1, we’re fighting 5*-6* titans daily. We are chain killing 6* and hitting 7* titans pretty well when they appear and getting closer to 8* but really need more players.

Are you interested? It’s an open alliance so try us out.

• 1000 cups minimum
  • Full Participation in Titan Wars
  • If opting in (participating in) Alliance Wars, use all flags
  • Mutual respect for all players and Teamwork oriented
  • Communication is KEY and is done through E&P game chat (Line is also used, but not required)

Teammates (our players) come from alliances that were stagnant, not progressing and were both bored and frustrated, so if you’ve had the same experience, or just looking around for better opportunities, then try us out.

search on the E&P gaming app for STRONGHOLD WINTERFELL and join!

Hi @Bill1 my alliance has room for your group, however I use Discord for out of game chat. You are more than welcome to check us out here.

bill… we currently have 3 spots… two permanent, one while someone is in our vacation alliance. Fighting 10*, use line. Other criteria fit. Check us out… Global Titan Slayers

Hey, @Bill1, could you please tell us a bit about you? I mean, we have no idea if you and your friends would fit into our alliance… You might be too weak to fit in or you might be too strong, as well… either case it would save everybody a lot of time if you mentioned a few things about you and your friends and about what kind of alliance are you looking to join. You know what I mean? Like preferred titan level, team powers, bench strength… “must be line users” isn’t the most effective criteria for choosing an alliance… but, hey! it’s your party, don’t mind my advice, do it your way!

1 Like

Twilights Bastion has room for 3. I’m goofey4 on Line (same on Discord, though our alliance uses Line). 9* titans. Check us out

We have room for you…

Already PM u on Line

Sent PM on Line. Crew-Knights are 29/30 but can make room for 3. Rank around 140 when full. Require all flags used, 4200tp, 15 maxed 5* heroes, 2% minimum on titan averaged over a week.
–Bier

we will have room for three when our Titan is down…we are active in war and Titans…recently losing people to real life