Looking for Alliance! Hello there!

Greetings from Predators of Fate! We are an active, friendly alliance that loves to battle together. Come check us out!

1 Like

If you are looking for a competitive Alliance we’ve got one spot open and are part a family of competitive and casual Alliances. Shoot me a PM in Line at the same handle.

Cheers,

SnowDoggyDogg’

Hi OnSaM!! Please come check us out at AVALON LOUNGE, we are actively looking for some good active players to join us. We are currently hitting 8* & 9* titans, but we can use help with those 9*. We have a fun and chatty group and everyone plays daily, hit titans and participate in wars. We have a great leader and we all help each other and use LineApp as well. Hope to see you there!

1 Like

Hi @OnSaM :grin: ‘We Don’t Kneel’ currently has 3 spots open. You’re welcome to stop by for a visit, try us out, and hopefully find a new home!

Here’s a little about us:

1. We’ve been around for a little over a year. We have a very active core group, many of which have been with us since the beginning.
  2. The majority of us are fairly competitive so we enjoy our wars! Since war is a group endeavor, we ask all our players that participate to work towards 6 teams and to use their flags. Leveling teams takes a long time (I’ve been working on mine since wars began!) so we don’t expect fully leveled ones. Participation is not required, but definitely encouraged.
  3. Most of our players are in the US, but we do have several from Europe, Russia, Israel and even Australia. The common language is English, so that is required for chat. It doesn’t look like that’s an issue for you :wink:
  4. We don’t like drama. All alliances have issues they have to get through, but we attempt to keep it to a minimum. We try to remember this is a game and this is not a place for stress.
  5. Chat is used for communicating Titan and war strategy. There’s no requirement to be the most talkative (I think I have that covered for everyone - lol), but reading chat is important.
  6. Were currently taking down 8* titans with ease. We’ve taken out several 9s but just haven’t broken that barrier completely yet. Fingers crossed - it will be soon!

Ours alliance is set to Open with a 2,000 cup limit. It looks like you wouldn’t have a problem with that. Again, feel free to stop by and check us out - no commitment required :smiley:

1 Like

Feeding Frenzy!

:slight_smile:
Helios is hitting 9* and 10* and could always use another friendly player.

@OnSaM Our alliance family ZERO has 6 alliances with different playstyles and titan levels. We have a common line group across all alliances for sharing info, advices and fun. All alliances share the same core values: full participation and friendly atmosphere.

Check our website for more info on alliances:
https://zerofamilyalliance.com

Anything for you?

Hit me up on Line: silver_dragon-r

1 Like

If you are still looking for an alliance, Davey Jones’ Locker has one opening. We are currently killing 7 and 8* titans. War is optional but would love to have you on the battlefield. This alliance was founded on the premise that RL happens and is accepted…

If you will miss any significant time, just post in chat and you are safe. You have seven days before any punitive action is taken…

Two consecutive zeros on escaped titans will result in punitive action. I emphasize escapes because not everyone can hit a titan before it dies, so zeros on dead titans don’t count.

Half of the alliance has been around since the start almost a year ago.

Come check us out, 1400 cup minimum due to titan size.

@OnSaM The Unholy Grail has an opening too if you have 3800tp with your main team and at least 15 maxed heroes. We are a fun and irreverent group & a top 300 alliance (at capacity) fighting 10 and 11* titans.
You can reach me on Line (ID: Frenchcraghack) or just come and visit.
Hope you have a few loose screws, we are unapologetically raving mad. :grin:

Hard to compete against some of those alliances but with out a doubt a great group at $ilver Phoenix. 27 out of 30 filled so good size and we all compete and win wars and titans. Highest team scores r between 4100 and 4200 but it stays super consistent. Lowest teammate is 2970 and just stared. Already really improving. 103000 wat score and get 8 and 9* Titans. We use WhatsApp too for strategy talk but also for fun. That’s the point right? Come check us out. U will have a spot set for u

@OnSaM,

If your teampower is +4000. you are more than welcome to the main alliance T.F.C. Titan Fight Club or our sister alliance for a more relaxed one.
See:

T.F.C. Titan Fight Club, T.F.C. Project Bacon and T.F.C. Treasure Island are looking for YOU

Hello there. If you are still looking for an alliance, the pleasure dungeon is looking for 1 more member. We kill 9/10* titans and war is optional with us. Feel free to message me on LINE at chuck17013 to discuss further

Very nice description and information on your alliance.Well done indeed !!!

Thanks! It’s definitely frustrating to not know what you’re getting into and then regretting it later. I like to let let people know upfront. If we’re not what they’re looking for, then at least they don’t waste their time :blush:

2 Likes

Hi @OnSaM

I’m part of Supreme beings, a dedicated global family. We have people from the US, Latin America, Asia and Europe.
We asked our team members to hit Titans, use all your flags in Wars and use Line app to communicate.
Our current trophy limit is 1000 as we’d like people to grow with us. Come and join!

Regards,

Fenix

Always welcome with us at Exhalted Warriors(EW)
As a few mentioned feel free to look around see if you like it. We are currently killing 9* titans. And have a winning war record.

TWISTED Hurricanes was a training alliance, we’ve shifted out of that role now that we’re trying to get more serious. We got a mix of veterans and noobs.

Although I see other alliances have posted already, if you’re ever looking again, stop by.

ZERO THE FALLEN HORDE

Hello there :heart: If you are still looking for an alliance, please consider Akkadian Elysium. We are a fast growing alliance: with the increase of Alliance score of 30000 in the last three months (Currently hitting 100k Alliance Score). We are chatty at times, with mono tank war strategies (can’t do much more than that since our members came from all over the world: european, asian, and states)

If you decided to join, just tell them Black Widow sent ya :wink: