Looking for active alliance, any tips?

This is my roster.
1 year and 2 months of play, with bad bad luck for 11 months (5* with 11 months - nov. 2019). Season 2 finished normal and hard with 4*
6 flags on wars and 4 a 6 on titans. Excellent blue and purple mono, crappy yellow.
Between x10 to x30 pulls a month
Titans 7* to 10* (7 and 8 fine, 9 and 10 only with items).
Where do I fit in?

7 Likes

Hey my alliance need new recruits. If interested u can join " DEADLY SOULS" itz icon is a skull in red background. Would love if u play with usā€¦ itz an active alliance. We need members .

Check out Sherwood Rogues. Your roster seems like a good fit and we just had an opening. We are an open alliance, use discord (helps but isnā€™t required), and just broke the top 1000 alliances not long ago.

Actually 739 now. Hitting 11 and 12 titans, and we are strong in yellow, so the weakness wonā€™t matter.

You can consider The Padawans. We have an open spot. Weā€™re an international alliance, and most of our members are friendly and chatty. Weā€™re currently hitting 9-11* titans.We use Discord (but not a requirement).

I didnā€™t really look at your roster :woman_shrugging: because what matters is how you use what you have. Weā€™re a fun bunch and we ask for full participation in war if opted in. Real life comes first and playing should be fun.

2 Likes

Hey my alliance need new recruits. If interested u can join " DEADLY SOULS" itz icon is a skull in red background. Would love if u play with usā€¦ itz an active alliance. We need active membersā€¦ daily titan attacks and war participationā€¦ Myself sandy. Come join our family. We r fun loving alliance. You are most welcomeā€¦

Hey my alliance need new recruits. If interested u can join " DEADLY SOULS" itz icon is a skull in red background. Would love if u play with usā€¦ itz an active alliance. We need active membersā€¦ daily titan attacks and war participationā€¦ Myself sandy. Come join our family. We r fun loving alliance. You are most welcomeā€¦

:metal::metal::metal:the Misfits of Death :metal::metal::metal: are actively looking for players. Check us out and long live metal.

To add details to my colleague, we are committed but no hardcore, real life come first. We donā€™t ask for heroes, paid pulls or full participation in wars. Just use your flags if opted in, hit the titan at least once a day and pay attention to in game chat for wars and titan strategy. Beyond that have fun!

Would love to have you.

Lots of great alliances both listed above and also in #alliance-recruitment. Take you time and choose the right one for you and your play style.

Line id lafontaine4 if you want to discuss further.

3 Likes

Buddyland is looking for new members. We are an active alliance that asks our members to use all their titan and war flags. However, missing them isnā€™t an issue as long as you speak up in the chat and let us know. We are currently working on a 10 star onyx dragon(purple) and should be able to knock it out. (Feel free to help us if anyone else is reading this, lol).

We are on pace to finish the titan path of valor with needing 2 beat 2 out of every 3. We are anticipating not being able to knock out the next one but wonā€™t know until it spawns.

Any lurkers can check us out too!

We have openings in Cobalt Daze & Knights. Come check us out

Come join us over at Quest4Victory! Weā€™re looking for friendly, active players that participate daily in titans and wars, adult players preferred! Weā€™re a kind, casual, and helpful bunch. :blush:

@Arthemis I think youā€™ll find what you want here. Please post when you have found a home and we can close this thread for you. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Heya Arty, Loot Hunters is alive and doing better than ever in case youā€™re wondering and looking for one for your alt too. Hope all is well! :slight_smile:

You would be welcome with us at Legendz Never Die. Totally friendly and active alliance. We are currently recruiting come give us a try if youā€™d like Iā€™m sure you would fit right in

Nice roster you have. :slightly_smiling_face:

May as well mention the alliance Iā€™m in. Fusion Fighters led by Erazer.

Warā€™s optional, all flags if in (ideally). Weā€™re at 8/9* titans at the moment.

I have a recruitment thread you can check out: The Fusion Fighters recruitment thread! šŸ˜ [30/30] - #32 by ThePhilosopher
If you can stomach that you might fit in well! :grin:

@Arthemis Rohns war zone. Killing 9-10 stars. 100% war flags used. A tight knit alliance family ALL constant players and growing teams.

The 7empest has space for you! Weā€™re currently taking down 8*/9* Titans and use all war flags. Also, I have plenty of 5* yellow and only one 5* blue. Youā€™d be my complement.