Looking For a Very competitive Alliance

Hello, Forum.

I am looking for a strong competitive alliance. I love me challege and I’m looking for something BIG. I have trops,Second set and Heroes!. Lots to be ascended still but over all I believe I can be a good fit in any alliance.

Love to chat, joke, share and Receive Knowledge.

Thank you, All.

Love to hear from you.

1 Like

Check out Ascendancy, we’re very competitive but a little different - we cap membership and cap titans. If you understand why those things are very important, line tsataya

Hello,

The Last Legion family of alliances e is recruiting and we have 2 competitive alliances that may be of interest to you. Last Legion, which is a top 10 alliance and Legion of Vengeance, which is a top 200 alliance. Let us know if you would like to discuss further.

The last legion is a top 10 Alliance, feel free to hit me up. Hilaria11 on LINE. Legion of Vengeance is also looking.

1 Like

Thank you for the offer.

:raised_hands:t2:

Good I’ll take a look.

Thanks,

Thanks Hilaria

I’ll take a look. I appreciate it.

Best,

Apex_predators check us out…
12* titan.
War optional all flags must be used .

Come check out Rising Dawn. Very fun, competitive alliance. World wide loves to joke and kick back while kicking ■■■.

12 to 14 star titans!
Rotating tank!
Top members willing to share advice on Events and Towers.
Use Discord for communication and have resources to learn as well.

If this Alliance is to string we even have a sister Alliance that’s to train to be in top their team.

Just come check us out for one war and you’ll stay for the family we are!!
Just knock on the door and say AAAAAAOOOOOHHHHH!

1 Like

I’m sorry i didn’t reply earlier. But thanks for the offer.

Woop woop!! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for the offer D.M. I appreciate it.

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks for replying, hope you find luck in what the team that you choose. If you still end up looking come check us out. We really do have a great team laid back but competitive just knock on the door and say AAAAAAOOOOOHHHHH!

Hi @Die1000Deaths if you are still looking for a home, feel free to come check out TBD: Part Deux. We have some spaces and are looking for enthusiastic players. All war flags used and chaining 12* titans for over a year now - gives a nice balance between effort and reward . We kill all 13* rares too. Great set of players who love to chat and share knowledge. We have a very active discord server. If you’re interested do me a line on discord: @macaque1902#2219

2 Likes

Are you still looking?
BOUDICCA’S REVENGE

Your opportunity to join us is now!

Fun alliance, relaxed environment but very active and helpful members.

We Love wars. Last 12hrs is free war and we vote on tank colors every 10 wars.

The Titans get some spanking.
Mostly 14* s now.

We have 2 spots right here for you and your friend.

Contact in Line!
Mamba Hex Line Id tigre_14

:heart::heart:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.