Looking for a strong Alliance to call home (update: no longer searching)

Hello @Sabrar,

Your profile is quite impressive. We would love to have you in our alliance if you would like. Do check us out. We don’t use Line, but do have a Discord group. We follow a set war strategy with more than 50% win rate. Currently, we hit max 10 star titans, but with your help we might be abke to hit stronger ones. Anyway, do check us out. :slight_smile:

🛡 SIXTH ELEMENT - Closed!

Hello @Sabrar ,
Our alliance (Guardians Reborn) is currently dominating 10* and doing okay on 11* with 21 members. A few have had real life obligations and others have just played less recently or have been traveling around to visit friends in the game. One or two will come back by month’s end and I’m sure you’d be a great addition to get us back up a notch on the titan ladder.

For war, we have a set of guidelines more than stringent rules so that we maximize our teams’ availability due to real life. Though, we like to have fun with the defenses and change them as a group quite frequently (helps you think about your roster, believe me :stuck_out_tongue: ).

If you’re interested, contact me on Line or Discord and we can chat some more :slight_smile:
Line: utenablackrose
Discord: Kikyo#2297

1 Like

give us a look mate. Fighting 10-11* titans, 10-0 in war. Hit me up on discord lurking#5445 or line I’d: daddy_lurk

Join us.

Hi Sabre’s The Ironclad is a strong alliance hitting 10-11* titans and almost everyone participates in war. Check us out, your wants sound like a great fit. Below is our main advertisement with info about us

Hi, @Sabrar, please consider The Padawans

We’re still hitting some 9* titans at the moment but increasingly hitting only 10*, we’ve also hit 11*. With your help, I think we could consistently take down 10* and keep growing. Our main problem is with blue titans (and tanks), so if you have good green heroes, that would be a great help.

Hi Sabrar,
We smash most 10* & 50% 11* Titan, growing from 7* till now, would be great to hv you grow together :slight_smile:
Line me : fnk111

Thank you for all the invitations, it will be hard to choose.

3 Likes

You should check out The Ironclad, part of the Black Pearl Armada, a group of 6 ship themed alliances

[Avast thar ye scoundrel! It’s 100% Alliance War flags use aboard THE IRONCLAD! Arrgh]

No reason to pick one at random… like a new pair of shoes… sometimes you gotta try them on and walk around a little in them to see if they’re really going to fit.

2 Likes

Our alliance is chaining 11s and we also take down 12s, and actually killing our first ever 13* titan (which was a rare) was our greatest accomplishment to date!

image|231x500

And we’re fresh down 1 member :slight_smile:

@Math4lyfe can guide you our way :slight_smile:

1 Like

There is so much truth in this.

Thank you all again for the kind invitations, I’ve decided to join Thunder Storm for the moment but I’ve saved quite a few names in case I need them later.

4 Likes

Awesome to hear :slight_smile: good luck in your next gaming adventure!

1 Like

No problem & good luck :slight_smile:

Good luck to you in your new alliance. Also, you might want to request one of the moderators to close this thread, otherwise you might continue to get offers. Happy gaming. :slight_smile:

Edit: @zephyr1 Since the OP is no longer searching, maybe this thread can be closed. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Best of luck to you, see you around :slight_smile:

We were close to 11* titans before we had a drop in participation. We are rebuilding and hope to get back there soon. We only require you use all your war flags and attack every titan. We are Attack on Titan. We are the one with gullydorf as our leader. Check us out

I am Bad-B from alliance Supreme Beings. I am recruiting from alliances that have lost there leader in hopes to find the active members a new home. We are a global family mostly from US,UK, we are on 9/10* titans that drop ascension items and titan parts daily.
War is optional but we ask all 6 flags be used if u participate, we use Line app Line ID Jerryb25 if needed or have questions.

We have 100% active members and will help all new members in any way possible, hope to see you join our family.

Check out Turpitude if you’re still looking. We are taking down all 12 star titans and some 13s. Average level of members are between 45-55. Open alliance, search turpitude and check us out.
-Karnage

Very active alliance, and forgot to say we only have 2 spots open. Usually we are full.